Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: YARR!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
Ray Becker
Well I won't be able to post till about the 31st as tomorrow I have an 8 hour coach trip followed by a weekend of medieval reanactment, so as you can proberly guess I won't have acess to the net.

Till I get back Ranger Joe if you feel the need take control of Ralph(Clump)

Till then keep on shipping.
RangerJoe
Ray, I'll be rolling your sailing and perception then, for your watch. *evil GM laugh*
RangerJoe
Website updated.

Yarr.
RangerJoe
Come on, guys! Don't give up on me. So many interesting ports to visit! So many more goods to smuggle. So much more adventure still to have.
FXcalibur
Still here, Joe. Not much to post though. I'll come up with something soon.

EDIT: there, done. I'm enjoying the game thus far, Joe. Please keep it alive smile.gif
RangerJoe
heh heh. After posts like that, it's a pleasure. Nothing like coed naked fishing. The Albacore will never be the same.....
Lindt
uh oh... do I wanna read the IC board now? =p
Lindt
This is a great resorce for correct terms relating to ships and boats. Might want to have a link to it from the page. Sailing Terms
RangerJoe
FX, time to roll quickness to see how you fare against the fishies.
FXcalibur
Hehe. Never expected that. My seal form's a tad slow though.

05 05 04 01
RangerJoe
As every GM knows, there is a dice test for any situation.

*thinking about fish reaction scores.....*
Ray Becker
I have returend for better or worst we will have to wait to see.
RangerJoe
Coolness. I am heading away for the long weekend. Instead of giving something superficial for you to think about over the weekend game-wise, I am going to hold off on an IC post and think of something really excellent to spring on you at the start of next week (as if there was any other way mwahahaha). If there is any IC interaction you would like to have, telling war-stories, etc. now would be a great time. Otherwise, enjoy Labor Day if you're stateside, and I'll post again soon.

Yarr.
Ray Becker
back and sorry about my sudden disappearence I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm now working.
Lindt
Woo, a storm is a blowing!
RangerJoe
Off for the weekend. Back Sunday. Wisdom teeth coming out Monday. Expect drug-induced weirdness.
Lindt
HA! Sweet, 2 dwaves, a seal shifter, and a mage/shamen. Dammed if this isnt a queer ass crew. GL with the teeth thing.
RangerJoe
Wisdom teeth extracted. Yarr. I should have a post ready after I finish my mashed sweet potatoes....
Ray Becker
Good to here hope that you don't have any of the added complications my uncle had when he had his WT out he dropped to about 8 stone due to the fact that he couldn't eat a thing.

I'll reply to whatever post is made later as I'm off out to my local games club to play would you belive it shadowrun till then, keep the wind to our back and keep on till morning.
FXcalibur
Had mine recently done too, so i know the feeling. Hope you extracted yours early, since they're a bitch to do when they've started getting infected and all.
Lindt
In case anyone missed it, sunday the 19th was national 'Talk like a Pirate' day. A belated YARRRR!!
RangerJoe
Avast, and a fine day it was.

I'd like appropriate sailing/seacraft/boat checks for folks as we sail into the storm.

In case anyone wondered, the in-game date is Sept. 24. A fine time to be in the Atlantic....Mwahahahahaha.
RangerJoe
Ahem, cough, cough. New IC post. smile.gif
Lindt
Oh.. dont mind me, Im drugged up enough on my own, and tryin to find my charcter sheet... hes out there somewhere...
Lindt
Ok, I found a slightly outta date NSRCG file. If you have the .doc file I sent you, could you send me a copy back?
And in other news, TURN OFF YOUR .SIGs!
RangerJoe
Sorry about the .sigs-- been kind of spacey. I know I have a copy of your sheet, so I'll pass it your way.
Lindt
Woo! I can be active again! Kickass!
RangerJoe
So much YARRage, so little YARRing. : -)
Ray Becker
This 'ere ship be almost ghost like, and there be Klingons off the staboard bow.
RangerJoe
Aye. Players be silent as a carp.
Namer18
hmmmm
RangerJoe
Come on me hearties-- I ship out for the wild wastes Oct 30 (Okt 30?) and I'd like to get some gaming in before then!
Lindt
6LN bump. Im back from my own tooth extraction, lets go do stuff.
RangerJoe
Yarr!!! Expect an update this evening, me hearties.
Ray Becker
Yarr, the sea going adventures of the crew of albertros continue this week.
RangerJoe
Hoo-ee. 23 on perception. Man. So close. The TN was 42 to find the answer to live, the universe, and everything. I wonder what 23 is worth....
Ray Becker
I find the local strip club
Lindt
And prehaps the hidden jewles of Cortez? I mean... erh... ARR!!!
Looks like we lost FX. He hasent posted at all since the end of last month.
Ray Becker
Seems like it doesn't it.
RangerJoe
Heya guys. Sorry for flaking out like this. Things have gotten a little bit crazy for me, as I'm about to ship out of the country for two months on business. I'll see what I can do about getting the good ship to port by weeksend (if folks are willing to be post-happy) so folks can get paid and karma-ified. Then we'll take a break while I'm overseas, to return, revitalized for more shipping adventure. Sound like a plan?
RangerJoe
Greetings from McMurdo Station, Antarctica, me hearties. I wonder if this is the furthest south a DSF post has ever been made from. I'll be vanishing off the grid in a few days, so sadly I can't finish this game, but when I get back home and thaw out in a few months, we can try to revive it. Thanks for all the great posts, and I'm sorry for dropping the GM ball. Cheers. Stay warm. Read up on where I am in Target: Wastelands.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012