Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Navigation Skill
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Connor
I haven't looked too deeply, but in T:WL it says: "This Knowledge skill..." in the skill description. However, in the Character Dossier it saw it's way into the skill chart, which I thought was reserved for Active skills.

Can someone clarify this point for me, or is it one of those Small Unit Tactics situations?
Luke Hardison
The skill is indigenous to T:WL, and I for one will go with what they say; I wouldn't use the Character Dossier for information like that.
toturi
Knowledge. Unless the writers see ft to errata it.
Connor
Well, I don't consider the Character Dossier an authority on the matter, just wondering if it maybe popped up after T:WL somewhere and I hadn't noticed it.
Adam
That would be my mistake; SRCD certainly does not supercede T:WL - I just misread T:WL while doing last minute updates to the SRCD.
Luke Hardison
QUOTE (Adam)
That would be my mistake; SRCD certainly does not supercede T:WL - I just misread T:WL while doing last minute updates to the SRCD.

Doesn't get much more clear than that! Thanks, Adam.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012