Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling all Germans!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
snowRaven
Hi there - I have been reading the intro's for the Schokwellen campaign and they seem quite interesting to me - however, German is not a language me or my players are fully fluent in, so I would need to go through the monumental work of translating most of the adventure.

Now, I would like to know if there are any german gm's out there who has bought the campaign and can give me advice here - maybe a more in depth rundown of the plot (which factions are involved, the difficulty level suggested, where the adventures take place), but more importantly - is it interesting enough, and well-written enough to be worth ordering and translating.

(Note that I usually spend quite an amount of time reading through, changing, adding to and preparing published adventures, so even though it will be extra work, it should be an insurmountable amount)

Any feedback would be appreciated - even in german upsidedown.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (snowRaven)
...even in german

Although preferably not! wink.gif
kylleran
SnowRaven is this something that you need right away? If not you may want to wait since Adam and I are planning on putting up a synopsis of the Shockwaves campaign on the official site sometime soon.
snowRaven
Ah - cool kylleran, thanks! That helps alot.

I need to finish the SotF campaign first, and then some other stuff, so it's not an immediate concern. upsidedown.gif

I'd still want to know which level of opposition it involves, though, and if it's well written grinbig.gif subjective, I know...
sirdoom
[ Spoiler ]

biggrin.gif
snowRaven
spin.gif

Thank You sirdoom - this sounds like an excellent continuation of my campaign vegm.gif

I think this one will be my new 'pet project' (though how I'm gonna get through translating a few hundred pages of german I do not yet know...)
TW
Nicely put, Sir Doom, nicely put indeed smokin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012