Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schwarzenegger Popular with 2/3 of Californians
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
smilbandit
Big Grin

Yahoo news article

It's coming to pass.

Austere Emancipator
So this would have to do with SR because that would require a change in constitution which would allow a person who hasn't been born a US citizen to become a president?
Kagetenshi
Despite having the clear advantage going into the polls, he'll end up with egg on his face as his reelection is overturned due to computer fraud linked to his party. Meanwhile, a certain Dragon enters the race for Governor of California...

~J
Black Isis
Schwarzenegger is mentioned several times as being a US Senator in Shadowrun canon, but never as president. smile.gif
Eyeless Blond
Yup; Schwarzenegger was President in the movie Demolition Man, not in Shadowrun. smile.gif
JongWK
Universal Brotherhood also mentions certain tapes that compromised his chances for presidency.
Xirces
QUOTE (JongWK)
Universal Brotherhood also mentions certain tapes that compromised his chances for presidency.

Is this right - I knew I'd seen another reference somewhere (The early discussions between Wanderley and Davitt, right?) and I remember them talking about Watergate, but not Schwarzenegger specifically.

Is there another reference somewhere as well?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012