Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing RAS Chapters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Person 404
This site notes, under its review of RAS, that "additional chapters can be found on FASA's web page." FASA is long gone, and the link given on the site is unsurprisingly broken. Does anyone know if these chapters are still on the net? If not, does anyone at least know what material they covered?
Fortune
I used to have this, but I can't seem to find any trace of it now. frown.gif

There were three. I seem to recall that one chapter covered the Orc Underground, one was labelled Spin Doctoring, and the other Open Forum.
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Person 404)
This site notes, under its review of RAS, that "additional chapters can be found on FASA's web page." FASA is long gone, and the link given on the site is unsurprisingly broken. Does anyone know if these chapters are still on the net? If not, does anyone at least know what material they covered?

I have a copy of the Arcology extras. I don't remember how I got them (maybe ShadowRN?). Would you like a copy?
Diesel
I would. industriallegion@hotmail.com
Ancient History
Ditto.
Fortune
QUOTE (KosherPickle)
Would you like a copy?

As would I, if you please.

dreamrhythm @ hotmail dot com smile.gif
Phylos Fett
QUOTE (KosherPickle)
I have a copy of the Arcology extras.  I don't remember how I got them (maybe ShadowRN?).  Would you like a copy?

Sign me up! My email address in in my profile.

Taco Bless you KosherPickle! notworthy.gif
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (KosherPickle @ Aug 29 2003, 08:46 PM)
Would you like a copy?

As would I, if you please.

dreamrhythm @ hotmail dot com smile.gif

Person 404 still hasn't sent me anything that says if he wants it or not. Oh, well. The lack of information will insure that he becomes one of the Greens while we stay free.

Email sent. (Why does it seem like there's an upswing in the number of people with Hotmail accounts lately?)
Fortune
Thanks KP! smile.gif

I have used hotmail for quite a while, because I have bounced around with different providers for the past 5 years and hate changing my email address. I do have quite a few different ones, but that has been my main addy for a long time. smile.gif
Velocity
Don't know if I'm too late to get in on the love KP, but I'd enjoy a copy as well. smile.gif

lucke@sympatico.ca

Thanks in advance!
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Darth Phylos)
QUOTE (KosherPickle)
I have a copy of the Arcology extras.  I don't remember how I got them (maybe ShadowRN?).  Would you like a copy?

Sign me up! My email address in in my profile.

Taco Bless you KosherPickle! notworthy.gif

Don't thank me just yet! Viewing a profile does not show e-mail addresses, it only allows a person to send an email through the board (totally blind and no attachments, btw).

I think Ancient History figured that out pretty quickly; he's got his address in his Location line.
Person 404
peter_ciccolo@hotmail.com

And I go away from DS for a couple hours and suddenly I'm a Green. Terrific. In any case, I might end up hosting this, assuming it's reasonably small. Thanks.
Ancient History
That and I ran out of anything clever t'put there.
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Person 404)
peter_ciccolo@hotmail.com

And I go away from DS for a couple hours and suddenly I'm a Green. Terrific. In any case, I might end up hosting this, assuming it's reasonably small. Thanks.

If you use Hotmail, you're definitely a Green. biggrin.gif

The Zip File (5 JPGs, 4 HTML pages) is about 125KB, for those thinking of hosting the file. I would, but I have no webpage set up currently.

And it's nice to finally provide something that people want. <strokes Fanpro Print List sadly and lovingly>
Phylos Fett
darth_phylos at hotmail dot com
Connor
I'll take a copy too if it's not too much trouble.

connor@dicebag.com
AK404
Hell, I'd definitely like a copy of those. If I have the time, I'll pop them on a PDF for ease-of-use.

ak404@hotmail.com
Skarn Ka
Well... I'd be very happy to have a copy ! smile.gif
My adress is skarnka@yahoo.fr

Thanks !
Abstruse
abstruse at gt.rr.com

Domo arigato gozaimasu!

The Abstruse One
Fortune
QUOTE (KosherPickle)
If you use Hotmail, you're definitely a Green.

As opposed to your use of Yahoo? nyahnyah.gif
KosherPickle
Latest batch of emails sent. Anyone who posted to this thread that has not received it yet?
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (KosherPickle @ Aug 30 2003, 12:41 AM)
If you use Hotmail, you're definitely a Green.

As opposed to your use of Yahoo? nyahnyah.gif

Naw, man. Yahoo users are Blues. And Blues are much better than Greens (zombies) or Whites (devoted slaves - AOL). We're free thinkers!
Fortune
Ahh, I see! In that case, maybe I should mention the 47 Yahoo email addresses I have, as opposed to the 5 hotmail ones. That is not to mention my various Netscape or Iname IDs! biggrin.gif
Shockwave_IIc
KP i would also love a copy as well.

shockwave_IIc@msn.com
TekDragon
ditto, if you don't mind. smile.gif

mbrolich@sfu.ca
Ancient History
Everyone, say "Thank you Kosher Pickle"
Steel Eyes
Me too please. grinbig.gif

rob8989@tampabay.rr.com
Fortune
Everyone, say "Thank you Kosher Pickle"

I did already! nyahnyah.gif
Person 404
Much thanks.
In addition, everything should be up at this address. Can't guarantee permanency, but it should be there for a good long while.
The Question Man
biggrin.gif Me too Please . EddieBlake30@hotmail.com
KosherPickle
QUOTE (The Question Man)
biggrin.gif  Me too Please . EddieBlake30@hotmail.com

Sorry, but no. Person 404 was nice enough to plaster it on his website. Go waste his bandwidth, please. smile.gif
Veracusse
Well coolness beens. Thankyou KosherPickle and Person 404. sarcastic.gif

veracusse
AK404
Aw crap, had the exclusive filter turned on. Resend, please?
Fix-it
Additional chapters?????

I'm curious.

Anyone with a copy pls e-mail me at Bchaching@ameritech.net
Crimsondude 2.0
Wow. It's interesting how some of the comments in "Spin Doctoring" remind me so much of television reporter interviewing people who had loved ones in the WTC and didn't know their fate in the first few days after 9/11.
Velocity
Thanks Pickle, you're swell! Much app'd, truly. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012