Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need to find a specific place in Seattle
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JaronK
I'm GMing a game in Seattle, and I was hoping there would be some place in Seattle the fits the following criteria:

Is a slum-type area
Has an Aztechnology facility nearby
Has an Ares facility nearby
Has some other megacorp or major group facility nearby as well

The most important two points are the first two. Also, this takes place in 2054. Does any such area exist by cannon, or do I have to make it up?

JaronK
Ecclesiastes
You could always do what I do... just make it up and say things are the way you want them to be. smile.gif
Backgammon
The Barrens (either Redmond or Hell's Kitchen) have corporate facilities sprinkled around... they tend to be isolated and shoot at anyone that comes near them, though... Otherwise, I don't see why you can't just make it up.
xythlord
Well as has been said, use the Redmond Barrens. They are right next door(comparatively) to Ares Seattle Office and it wouldn't be unheard of for Aztechnology to have a facility in the area.

Try this resource for finding stuff in Seattle
Wiz Kids -Seattle Online

Xyth
Skeptical Clown
Redmond is an obvious choice, but most of the other districts have rundown areas too. There isn't really any specific information on where corporate facilities are located, so just pick the region that has the flavor that suits you.
Paul
Soon you'll be able to scan through Seattle 2064-we're very nearly finished. (Yeah yeah I know finally.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012