Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GenCon Pre-Gencon Report!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Adam
We had spaghetti. It was good.
kylleran
You know what would be cool? If you were like hanging out in your room, emailing from the con. That would be cool.
Adam
I think it's cooler to be hanging out in your room, big boy.
kylleran
Sleeping Rigger

Fear the rigger!
WEiRD sKeTCH
"Where's our ride?"

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

"FRAG! We're hooped! where's the driver??!!"

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

He who teases the driver gets nooooo ride Holmes.

No Ride.
kylleran
Rigga pleeze!
WEiRD sKeTCH
OH SNAP!

Call a cab G. 'Cos this bus ain't stoppin'!
Quix
Found out on the radio yesterday that the NFL preseason has started. (Hold on there is a point). The Colts are hosting the Jets this weekend. Guess what? The Jets can't get hotel rooms because all the local hotels are booked for... That's right GENCON!!!!

Roleplaying nerds being able to 'give it' to a bunch of football players. Yay!! grinbig.gif

Info courtesy of The Bob and Tom show
Pistons
Adam... Brian...

I hate you.

Get me swag. (Please?) smile.gif
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Adam)

What was the sauce? Any cheese, and if so of what variety?

~J
Skarn Ka
QUOTE (Adam)

Well well well.
And that's BEFORE the con kicks in... eek.gif
kylleran
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)

What was the sauce?

Game designer's special sauce. Adam's favorite.
Bull
Sign at the FanPro Booth

Bull
Kagetenshi
*Applause*

~J
Adam
QUOTE (kylleran)
Game designer's special sauce. Adam's favorite.

To be fair, I'm picky about the designer... big boy.
Dashifen
QUOTE (Bull)
Sign at the FanPro Booth

Bull

rotfl.gif
mfb
damn the printers anyway. i sacrificed ten virgins (they're not hard to find at cons) and SOTA:64 still didn't come out in time.

i am embarrassed to admit that i wasn't able to find the FanPro booth until i queried a bunch of guys discussing SR outside the expo hall. spent 20 minutes looking for it when i first got there, and ended up completely missing it. it's not like it was a small booth, or anything, either.

FanPro needs booth babes. mmm, white wolf booth babes.
Pistons
What, Adam wasn't enough of a booth babe for ya? smile.gif
Kagetenshi
Damn, you beat me to it smile.gif

~J
FlakJacket
Unfortunately GoO gets first dibs on Adam. wink.gif

Edit: Waaay too slow today it seems. I'm blaming the jetlag.
mfb
well, maybe if he'd been wearing a leather mini, or something.
ThatDaki
Damnit, I knew I should have arrived earlier to sample the Adam Special Sauce!
Adam
mfb: You must have missed me in a kilt on Sunday. . . wink.gif
ThatDaki
QUOTE (Adam)

How could anyone miss the glare?!? wink.gif
mfb
sunday... maybe you stepped out, or something. i'm pretty sure i stopped by and grabbed a new copy of SR3.

and if you were wearing what most of the other con'ers were calling "kilts", that's not a kilt! it's a skirt!
Lindt
QUOTE (Adam)

I missed that? Grrr
And yes Pistons, you where thought of often.
Pistons

"Crap! We need to find another sucker for SR 101 since Pistons isn't here..." wink.gif
grendel
You laugh, but I'm sure that's what Moo was thinking when he asked me if I were available. Luckily I was running a one shot during the same timeframe.
mfb
next year, i'm gonna pre-reg for some SR games so i can, y'know, play some SR.
FlakJacket
QUOTE (Pistons)
"Crap! We need to find another sucker for SR 101 since Pistons isn't here..." wink.gif

Well actually remembering about it would have been a good start. Dozey bovine. smile.gif
Lindt
QUOTE (Pistons)

Actually it was more like "crap, we need someone to go get pizza" =P You where missed though, next year right?
Pistons
That's what I'm hoping. Depends on what the money situation will look like the same time next year. It's uncomfortably tight right now. Maybe Origins, at least.
Adam
QUOTE (mfb)
sunday... maybe you stepped out, or something. i'm pretty sure i stopped by and grabbed a new copy of SR3.

and if you were wearing what most of the other con'ers were calling "kilts", that's not a kilt! it's a skirt!

Ah; I was mostly at the GoO booth on Sunday, with a quick stop in at the FanPro booth to snag some books and perform covert operations against Apophis Consortium.

Kilt, skirt, whatever - I'm hot. wink.gif
mfb
green hair, bridge piercing? that you? if so, yeah--i almost asked for your number, but rich tomasso stole my heart before i got the chance !!
Bull
green hair, bridge piercing? that you? if so, yeah--i almost asked for your number, but rich tomasso stole my heart before i got the chance !!

Heh. No, that's Rob Boyle. Adam's skinny too, but has long brownish hair, glasses, and a scraggly beard wink.gif

I think next year if we do a Room Party, we need to make sure that the plans get made pre-con so that guys like you can show and meet up with everyone (Though I can;t promise to remember it the next day)

Bull
Lindt
As long as you kick in your 10 bucks for booze ("The RUM, where has the Rum gone!") Actually that reminds me, there was a noticable lack of Sade during that shindig... pity. Next year...
Pistons
QUOTE (Bull)
Heh. No, that's Rob Boyle. Adam's skinny too, but has long brownish hair, glasses, and a scraggly beard wink.gif

And no visible piercings. (If he's got any--and no, Adam, I don't want to know. smile.gif)
Adam
*bashful*
grendel
QUOTE (Lindt)
As long as you kick in your 10 bucks for booze ("The RUM, where has the Rum gone!") Actually that reminds me, there was a noticable lack of Sade during that shindig... pity. Next year...

Good Lord, Lindt, how many cases of alcohol poisoning do you want? Two was enough for me, thanks.
mfb
ahh. i knew one of 'em had freaky hair.
kylleran
QUOTE (Lindt)
there was a noticable lack of Sade during that shindig... pity. Next year...

Well if this party was on Friday then some of us had stolen Sade for the White Wolf release party/ Dodgeball smackdown.
And I have it from the man himself that he was passed out drunk by about 9 pm on Sat.
Bull
Yeah, I'm a bit bummed that I missed the Didgeball game, really...

Next year we have to plan better. Maybe have the party on Thursday, since there are usually a lot of parties and such already scheduled for Friday and hopefully Saturday with be Radio Radio again smile.gif

Bull
ThatDaki
Micah from CI and Brian from Gothsicles both said they are set for a show at Gencon next year but they didn't say what venue.
FlakJacket
Oh hell yeah! biggrin.gif
Lindt
Wicked awsome. I was bummed that I didnt make it out to Radio Radio this year. But yes, my vote for next year is more drunken debaturachry! Well, at least as much as this year... cause there was a good amount of it.
ThatDaki
I should also mention that Micah said there is no way in hell they are ever going to work with Urn ever again.

...and there was much rejoicing!
FlakJacket
Woohoo! spin.gif
Bull
Good deal.

CI, Gothscicles, and Rob doing the DJ trhing are a good enough show for me, and mean more time for CI and Sonic Boom! smile.gif

Bull
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012