Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hunting in the Smoke OOC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Silverspur_2020
lol...s'ok, its just everyone seems to have gone quiet...

*at that moment watches tumbleweed roll past....*
Rakshasa
Need some input from Tyrone and Stone before Piper does much more. frown.gif
Drain Brain
I believe we may well have lost Digital Heroin... and Kurukami as well, although they have said nothing.

Please could everyone who's "Still here" put a post on the OOC so I know you're still interested.

Cheers,

DB
Mysterio
Still here!
Silverspur_2020
Im always here.... like a bad penny really!
Blitz
Im not going anywhere...Im loving this game so far
Rakshasa
Just thought I'd set the scene for Deuce, Tyen and Sandy - seeing as I'm a Londoner.

"Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner that I love London so.
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner that I think of her, where ever I go...."

Old song, well past its sell by date - shows you how old I really am. biggrin.gif
Silverspur_2020
Ok... here is a performance roll and an ettiquette roll for my interaction with the security guard if you need it. Just to remind you, Sandy has the "good looking and knows it" edge which will give her -2 to any target number.

Performance
03 10 05 07 17 (Yeah baby!) biggrin.gif 04

Ettiquette
01 02 07 01 09 (Think I counted my chickens a bit too soon!) eek.gif
Blitz
DB?
Mysterio
I'm just waiting to see if Sandy is successful in getting us in.
Mysterio
*LMAO* "Debbie Duz Trollz Volume 2"...I'm tired and that was hilarious
Drain Brain
*Bows*

Needless to say, the roll from Sandy appears to have succeeded and you're well on your way! Muahahaha!
Silverspur_2020
Havent been on for a couple of days....so I havent looked, but I look forward to it now! his car was burnt out the other night so I have been busy helping him sort out the aftermath. Dont you just love this country when you cant even park your car outside your house without someone taking a torch to it!!
Blitz
Who's car?
Silverspur_2020
Hmmm... sorry, could have sworn I wrote it down! thats what comes from talking to people and typing at the same time!!!

it was my brothers car....
Blitz
Aw...sorry to hear that frown.gif
Silverspur_2020
Not as sorry as he was!!! biggrin.gif

on the upside I got some great pictures on my digital camera! grinbig.gif

DB - did Sandy manage to find a list of where peoples offices are? or a map of the building?
Drain Brain
Nope... Bob, Sandy and Blitz all came up empty on that one... even "old" blueprints were unavailable... you're wandering in the dark, as it were...
Blitz
Conjuring Test

Hearth Spirit Force 6
Conjuring 6
08 07 03 02 01 01 - 2 Success
Totem Modifier: +2 Spirits of Man
11 02 - 1 Success

Drain
Charisma 5
Target 6(M)
10 07 05 05 02 - 2 Success Take a Light Stun

Blitz
*looks around curiously*

Hello? Anybody home?
Silverspur_2020
*Farts just before getting out of bed to use girlfriends laptop to post*

Yep!! im at home!
Blitz
You're a dude? *blink*
Mysterio
spin.gif *ROTFLMAO* spin.gif
Silverspur_2020
Well, last time I looked I was!! I just happen to be playing a female charecter! (based on my g/f)
Blitz
Anybody know where DB has run off to?
Silverspur_2020
Well the best person to ask is his dad... after all, he IS playing on this run as well!!
Blitz
Whoa....did I miss something? Who's his dad?
Rakshasa
Blitz, Rakshasa is DB's dad. biggrin.gif

Piper will be posting later today (3rd) setting up an untimely demise of one of our party owing to RL probs for the Player.

DB is working 8am till 6pm all this week and says "I'm waiting for you!" meaning me. :oops
Blitz
LOL...that makes a lot of sense biggrin.gif

Poor guy....crappy hours. Just REALLY enjoying this game and would like to see it through
Drain Brain
Whilst I doubt you've got a snowball's chance in hell of making the shot, I'll have a pistolas roll from you, please (I'll come and show you how to do that later, dad... nyahnyah.gif ) and if Stone would like to join the shooting gallery, we'll make it all official and do the initiative thang...
Silverspur_2020
I fairly like my hours... I work so that I work two days (7am-7pm) then I work two nights (7pm-7am) and then I have four days off. What also makes this good is that this means I only work six months a year (four if you include my annual holiday!) biggrin.gif
Drain Brain
Is anyone else having trouble with the forums?

When I tried to post earlier, I got a flood control page saying I had to wait to post - every time - no matter how long I waited. Now, after having waited a really long time, it logs me out as soon as I try to "add reply" saying I am not allowed to post to that thread...

Meeeeeeurgh! frown.gif
Silverspur_2020
Ive not really had a problem....
Drain Brain
I STILL CAN'T POST TO THE IC THREAD!!!!

I don't understand it! Boohoo!

Can someone else please try, as it's vexing me! Every time I hit "add reply" it logs me out and says I don't have permission to reply to the topic, prompting me to log in again!

Help?
Blitz
That sucks...Let me try a test post.

Looks like it's you my friend. Try deleting your cookies and relogging in.

Also, if you have yahoo, you can message me at bluegurl337 and I'll help where I can.
Rakshasa
Show off...

Anyway, so you know, I've posted IC using Dave's computer and sign on... which is odd, because I tried getting him to sign on using mine and it didn't work! And I still am able to post to other threads!

Weirdness...

Anyway, there's stuff to decide on!

What are you going to do now?
Silverspur_2020
I am assuming thats Tyen upstairs with me....

Bluegurl? so we do have a female roleplayer in the group!! what a rare and wonderful thing! *raises glass for a toast!*

but come to think of it, this being modern times... it could just be a gender confused male!! grinbig.gif
Blitz
LOL..no I am a real honest to goodness girl with boobies and everything.

But I thought this was revealed early on?
Mysterio
sort of funny that Silverspur didn't know Blitz was a girl and she didn't know he was a boy. biggrin.gif
Blitz
Ah...the gender-confusing world of roleplaying. Ain't it grand.
Silverspur_2020
biggrin.gif you can misinterpret things so easily online!! biggrin.gif
Blitz
Um...did you notice my post about being at the door and trying the handle? Otherwise...you had to have just walked right into me and your hand would be on top of my hand.
Drain Brain
*heh, she said BOOBIES!*

Ahem, sorry...

Still can't post to the IC thread, and I'm not happy... frown.gif

That said, I need the following:

Int/Perception from ALL active characters (for various reasons... heh) and an Etiquette(Street) roll from Rak (or Negotiations, if you prefer)

Thanks everso...

T
Mysterio
Deuce Intell-
04 02 02 05 08 03
Blitz
10 09 04 02 02 01
Silverspur_2020
04 02 05 05
Rakshasa
DB having recoverted Piper's stats from his dads old computer,

Chatting to the Ganger :-

Perception

Etiquette

Shame Gangers aren't strictly Military, Piper deals better with Service people.
Silverspur_2020
Am I correct to assume that DB is still having trouble getting on the site?
Rakshasa
Yep, and he's getting pretty ticked off about it.

The Webmaster hasn't replied to his email so he's asked for a re-validation of Membership.

Today, Friday, he's on a day off so he'll probably use my (Rak) PC to put us all in our place. eek.gif
Silverspur_2020
As long as my place is in that Ferrari Appaloosa I have had my eye on I dont mind!!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012