Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for LARGE Shadowrun book/novel collection
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Saruman
Greetings!

I am looking to get back into Shadowrun, now that the nuyen is flowing again. wink.gif I was looking to purchase a large collection from someone - as many of the books and/or novels as possible. I mostly am just going to read (don't know if I can play at this point), so would be primarily interested in the sourcebooks and novels, although the 'rulebooks' are always fun to read for Shadowrun as well! smile.gif On the flip side, I would prefer the most up to date rules whenever possible. Finally, and ONLY if I get a fair sized book/novel collection FIRST, I might be interested in a large Shadowrun CCG collection as well.

I am willing to buy the collection, or give you a good deal in a trade. Currently I have a LOT of stuff for trade/sell, including:
* A complete set of the Star Wars CCG (from Decipher) from Premiere to Coruscant (maybe even RefIII)
* A black GBA SP and several games
* A PS2 and a bunch of games
* A HUGE set of Ars Magica RPG books
* A small Guardians CCG collection
* A small Vampire:TES CCG collection
* Some various L5R CCG promos and a custom honor counter

That's about it. If you are interested in making me an offer, or just have some questions/comments, please feel free to drop me a line anytime. Hope to hear from you soon, chummers...

Sincerely,
Rob Harris
kakitadaiymo@yahoo.com

P.S. Does anyone have any other ideas about a good place to post this request? I am not sure where else people would be looking who HAVE lots of Shadowrun books! smile.gif Any help would be appriciated...
Bigity
You are probably better off hitting ebay or even stiggy baby's. He has some good prices on OOP books. Of course, with alot of the older 3rd edition books being reprinted soon, you could go that route.

As for the novels, well there's only one I like and I tossed the rest out with the trash already, or I would give em to ya.
Saruman
QUOTE (Bigity)
You are probably better off hitting ebay or even stiggy baby's. He has some good prices on OOP books. Of course, with alot of the older 3rd edition books being reprinted soon, you could go that route.

As for the novels, well there's only one I like and I tossed the rest out with the trash already, or I would give em to ya.

<nod> I am keeping my eye on eBay, but I have found in the past that it's a win/win situation for me and someone else who needs cash or who wants to get out of the game.

Thanks for the advice, though!

Anyone else out there getting out of the game, or have any advice on where else to post?

Sincerely,
Rob Harris
Dashifen
People stop playing Shadowrun? eek.gif
Pistons
QUOTE (Saruman)
Anyone else out there getting out of the game, or have any advice on where else to post?

Try RPG.net. There's a section on the forums there where you can buy, sell and trade.
Saruman
QUOTE (Pistons)
Try RPG.net. There's a section on the forums there where you can buy, sell and trade.

Thanks for the advice. It has already got me one offer! smile.gif Anyone else out there have any thoughts?

- Rob
Nightcrawler472
A guy I know from an IRC room runs an RPG shop that has some of the Shadowrun novels that're OOP.

The address is http://www.i-m-t.demon.co.uk IIRC, just look round and the list of what he has should be there.

And he'll definitely appreciate the business smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012