Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GenCon run
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JongWK
I keep hearing good things about the Church run... is there any possibility that FanPro publishes it in the SR website?
FlakJacket
I believe there was talk about putting it up on the site.
MooCow
Technically, the answer to that is yes. We do plan to polish it up and get it posted for download. Realistically, it will probably be a month or so before that happens. Our writer is pretty burnt out right now, so we're giving him a few weeks off before going back to clean the Con Draft up to make it publishable.

Thanks for the interest. I'll try and keep you posted.

Brett
Con Program Manager
JongWK
Excellent. It gives me enough time to do some unpleasant things to my group befoer running them through it. vegm.gif
ThatDaki
QUOTE (MooCow)
Technically, the answer to that is yes. We do plan to polish it up and get it posted for download. Realistically, it will probably be a month or so before that happens. Our writer is pretty burnt out right now, so we're giving him a few weeks off before going back to clean the Con Draft up to make it publishable.

Thanks for the interest. I'll try and keep you posted.

Brett
Con Program Manager

Me? Burnt out? Whatever made you think that? Besides the twitching and rising body count I mean...

I managed to sleep in yesterday so the batteries are charged. Time to get that run cleaned up.
MooCow
Actually, it was the turning down of alcohol that clued me in.....

"Come on Daki, we're going to another bar for more alcohol."
"Na, we're turning in."
"........ Damnit, I think we broke him."
FlakJacket
Not really. He's a lightweight to begin with. nyahnyah.gif
Bull
Hehe. Personally, after this year... I think I wanna become a lightweight. I think I broke myself.

Of course, Flak, YOU broke Steve. smile.gif

Bull
ThatDaki
QUOTE (FlakJacket)
Not really. He's a lightweight to begin with. nyahnyah.gif

Nothing wrong with being a lightweight. Makes me a cheap date. biggrin.gif

Unless we're talking Jaeger Bombs. Must be the Red Bull because I can drink those all night and feel fine.
ThatDaki
And an update, I am working through the cleanup now. Moo will have a better idea when it will go up but I'll be done with my end within a day or so.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012