Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Prison System
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Boondocker
Anyone know of any canon references to the UCAS prison system, specifically how prisoners are treated? I know Lone Star has a section on it but I believe that there were tidbits of info in other books and I can't find anything. Thanks in advance.
Person 404
There's a little section on how the Awakened are treated in prisons (terribly) in Magic in the Shadows, pg. 12. Aside from that, don't remember anything.
Talia Invierno
Sprawl Survival Guide, pp.113-114.
Boondocker
Ah, I knew I'd read something in a recent book... thanks, both of you. Any more?
Omer Joel
New Seattle mentiones several prison facilities under the various jurasdictions... Including something called the "Brick Yard" which uses simsense "rehabilitation" techniques on inmates.
Phylos Fett
There was also some stuff in the LS Sourcebook, IIRC, although that may be what is in SSG...
Abstruse
I don't have the SSG yet (ask me again next weekend ^_-), but I think the Lone Star sourcebook goes into a bit more detail than SSG would being that LS is totally devoted to Lone Star solely, and Lone Star runs the prisons in the Seattle area. I'd say check out the SSG first for the most recent info, but also check out the Lone Star book if you can get access to it for more detailed (if slightly out of date) info.

The Abstruse One
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012