Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anyone own a copy of Double Exposure?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Demonseed Elite
In the Dumpshock's own timeline explorer, there's a reference to a trainwreck in Tibet in 2055 caused by a fire elemental "as large as a mountain." I've looked at Double Exposure before, and I don't believe it's part of the adventure in any way, and I'm wondering if it's a blurb in the front of the book, where they used to do the news snippets. But since I don't own a copy, I can't check, and I'm wondering if anyone who reads here does own a copy and could check for me.

Thanks!
Bigity
I can check this afternoon once I get home, or at lunch if you are lucky smile.gif
Demon
I have it but I haven't read it in awhile. I have played or ran the adventure several times over however and I am 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999% sure that no train wreck, and no mountain size elemental were in it.
mfb
yeah, it's in the news blurbs at the back.

QUOTE (Double Exposure pg 61)
One-hundred twenty-two dead in Tibetan train wreck. Witnesses blame "mountain-sized" fire elemental. REF# TIB0929-1892-b
Demonseed Elite
Thanks mfb!
mfb
np.
Bigity
Oh well I guess you were lucky anyways smile.gif
Shockwave_IIc
Just brought this the otherday for £6.99, Shame really that could of got me seven bottles of reef tonight, and i would be far happy with the purchase....
Grimtooth
Why? What's wrong with double exposure? Other than the fact that the characters enter the facility NAKED and are on a TIGHT SCHEDULE.

Other than the inaccessability of the facility, it seems to be a cool module
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012