Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [ShadowsOfEurope] Apep Consortium
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Rock-Steady
After reading through SoE i noticed, that they are almost everywhere (besides the Atlantean Foundation) where magical sites popped up.

Do we have any info about them yet?

AH, you are my only hope. *g*
Skarn Ka
QUOTE (Rock-Steady)
After reading through SoE i noticed, that they are almost everywhere (besides the Atlantean Foundation) where magical sites popped up.

Do we have any info about them yet?

AH, you are my only hope. *g*

Like the AF, it doesn't look like they're a corp or a governmental agency, but rather a private initiative like the Prometheus Stiftung or the Draco Foundation (with a different focus). They look a bit like a more European counterpart to the AF... I couldn't find any extensive info on this group in published products.
Maybe in future books ?
aeon
Apep is the (water-)snake god/demon in agyptian mythology.
Usually seen as the personification of evil, darkness and chaos this says alot about a group taking that name. Maybe it is simply to build a sinister reputation...
were they already mentioned in other books or novels?
Nath
QUOTE (aeon)
were they already mentioned in other books or novels?

Target: Wastelands, Shifting Sands chapter, as they conduct archeological research in the Sahara.
JongWK
Prometheus Stiftung? Care to elaborate?
Nath
QUOTE (JongWK)

The Prometheus Stiftung was the basis for what became known as the Proteus Aktiengesellshaft. For the rest, you can go to the Shockwellen thread.
Skarn Ka
QUOTE (JongWK)

To simplify things a bit, this Foundation was created in 2005 by Frederik Goldammer to provide new ways of life and societal patterns, with a view to altruistically adapt metahumanity to the harsh times to come after the Awakening.
It eventually turned into the Proteus AG; this is the basis of the German-only Schockwellen campaign (that should be published in English in a revised form).

Check your PM, I've got a present for you smile.gif
Synner
More on the Apep consortium in upcoming releases...
BIG BAD BEESTE
Tease.
Empyrean Seraph
QUOTE (aeon)
Apep is the (water-)snake god/demon in agyptian mythology.
Usually seen as the personification of evil, darkness and chaos this says alot about a group taking that name.

I believe he ate the sun daily, or at least threatened to. Was fought by, believe it or not, Set.

I'd prefer if despite the name, it *wasn't* connected with a dragon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012