Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tank chassis
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fygg Nuuton
a while ago someone (adam i think) said they may have a translation for the tank chassis, anybody want to throw that at me, or point me in the right direction?
hobgoblin
if adam have them but have not put them on the page i guess he either have forgotten about them or there is plans to put them in some book.
Fygg Nuuton
ah i had figured he just forgot to post them or something. would be cool to see in the next TSS or something
FlakJacket
They're not canon or anything, but Tzeentch had tank chassis and battlesuits up on his site. Since it's currently down at the moment, you should be able to use the Internet Archive and find the page here.
mfb
there were also stats published in a gaming magazine, i think.
snowRaven
Speaking of which, I remember it being said that besides the rigger stuff they were going to post traslations of the german SR weapons, and Perianwyr's stats, on the webpage. Any news on either of these??
Starfurie
QUOTE (FlakJacket)
They're not canon or anything, but Tzeentch had tank chassis and battlesuits up on his site. Since it's currently down at the moment, you should be able to use the Internet Archive and find the page here.

I tried that link and was unable to access the spcific file for the tanks and battlesuits. Seems the Wayback machine only grabed about half the links.
FlakJacket
Really? Ah well. If you still want a look then message me an email address and I'll let you have a copy.
CloneAdam
QUOTE (snowRaven)
Speaking of which, I remember it being said that besides the rigger stuff they were going to post traslations of the german SR weapons, and Perianwyr's stats, on the webpage. Any news on either of these??

This month for the Rigger stuff; I just have to finish laying it out.

Not sure about P's stats - I know we're supposed to put it online, but I don't have the files. Will nudge the appropriate people [I just got back from GenCon + Vacation, so I'm trying to put out fires all over the place. wink.gif]
Fygg Nuuton
QUOTE (CloneAdam)
QUOTE (snowRaven @ Sep 4 2004, 04:27 PM)

This month for the Rigger stuff; I just have to finish laying it out.

Not sure about P's stats - I know we're supposed to put it online, but I don't have the files. Will nudge the appropriate people [I just got back from GenCon + Vacation, so I'm trying to put out fires all over the place. wink.gif]

notworthy.gif
Tzeentch
-- Sorry about that, I need to get a new web editor since my old laptop hard drive died. I'll happily send any of the material to those that ask.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012