Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How much is the bounty
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
paul_HArkonen
It is my understanding that Dunklezahn's will left money to be distributed by the Draco foundation towards the elimination of Insect and Toxic Shaman. Does anyone know how much money each shaman would be worth? or even what one would need to do to collect this bounty?

If my memory has failed me and no such bounty exists, please feel free to verbally slap me a few times and tell me i'm full of hallucinations.
Ecclesiastes
I think its a Million for a Blood Mage.
Herald of Verjigorm
Due to some initial accounting difficultios, the Draco Foundation now provides bounty lists. I know the bounty list was explicitly mentioned somewhere for known blood mages to cut down on false captures, I expect there would be something similar for toxics and insects, but those are a little easier to ID on the fly. I'm pretty sure the bounty on all three groups is 1 million for a live specimen.
the_dunner
The will is on-line at:

http://www.shadowrunrpg.com/resources/will1.shtml

I doublechecked, and I did not find any reference to Insect Shamans -- just Blood Mages and Toxic Shamans.
Tanka
Note the keyword "live." It's easy enough to kill one and drag its carcass in. Much harder than that to keep it subdued while you get yourself all the way to DC.
Herald of Verjigorm
Then my memory was in error. I too can only find references to bounties on toxics and bloodies. Maybe you could get a bounty from Ares for the bugs.
Edward
there are many way to keep somebody alive and subdued. my favoured (when playing a character with an appropriate moral code) is a rating 6+ personofix BTL for subservience to me. Questioning & controlling is so much easier.

Do yo9u have to deliver them to the main office. I thought the draco foundation had several.

Edward
iPad
I think the bounty part of the Draco Foundation is a bit more shadowy and back door (litterally the back door). I dont think when we nabbed a blood shamen we woundered into reception with him and demanded our million....
BitBasher
QUOTE (Edward)
there are many way to keep somebody alive and subdued. my favoured (when playing a character with an appropriate moral code) is a rating 6+ personofix BTL for subservience to me. Questioning & controlling is so much easier.

Do yo9u have to deliver them to the main office. I thought the draco foundation had several.

Edward

Cause every mage has a datajcak! right!
GenoSicK
And electrodes also...

Besides I like the "anti-mage" mask from the Star, strobos and really LOUD sound.
The rules are in Lone Star if I remember correctly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012