Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maps needed: Underground R & D
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ezra
Greets.

I desperately need maps of anything resembling an underground medical research and development base. Think Resident Evil meets Doom 3.
(Your standard "someone was messing with something they shouldn't have" scenario.)

I did some up myself, but frankly, they suck....so now I turn to you guys. Anything you can offer would be much appreciated. Thx.
smile.gif
Zenmaxer
Degree of security? Type of generic horror from beyond preferred? Do you want it cheesy or do you want it to try and be scary?
Jason Farlander
There are some maps for underground missile bases here and here. While they arent exactly research facilities, the maps can be somewhat easily modified towards that end. (For example, each level in the silo portions could be a medical lab requiring increasingly high security clearance as you go deeper.)

Here is an example of how such a facility might be concealed, which I think is rather reminiscent of Resident Evil.
Axe
QUOTE (Jason Farlander)
Here is an example of how such a facility might be concealed, which I think is rather reminiscent of Resident Evil.

Woah! That's awesome!
Young Freud
In addition to that luxury home, you could model your facility off the Greenbrier bunker, which was built into the Greenbrier Resort & Spa during the '60s as Congressional leadership bunker in case of nuclear war or civil unrest. It's located in the West Virginia wing, under the luxury suites and, get this, a complete medical clinic. You want Resident Evil, there's your mansion.
Thistledown
DNA-DOA has a rather interesting underground lab in it.
Ezra
Thanks everybody.

I was not so worried about security measures etc etc....all I needed were the floor plans....and these will do nicely. smile.gif

Jason Farlander....kudos. Young Freud, my players will curse you. smile.gif

Thx everyone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012