Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [ShadowsOfEurope] Poland Review
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Artemus
I didn't see a thread dealing with Poland so I decided to start one up.

First off the bad. I wish that there was more info on Calozerca. Was there a loss of material after editing? Will there be any future material dealing with the dragon? Why was he imprisoned? Is he a great or just a dragon? How powerful is he anyways? Just curious.

Overall this is a great chapter to run merc campaigns, but I would not want to send my regulars into Poland. In my humble opinion it makes it a bit of a one dimensional location.

Now the good. Things make sense, which is always good, and I can actually believe the history. And the whole civil war is an interesting plot.

Overall it was a good chapter, but like most SoE's chapters I think it suffered a bit from editing. Too bad FanPro couldn't print a 400+ pg book biggrin.gif.
Artemus
I apologize for my mistake. I honestly did not see this thread, and since the page was showing 12 of 12 threads for Europe I assumed no one bothered to give their two cents about the chapter. Unfortunately I did not notice that it only lists posts from the last 30 days. I have been gone from the forums for a while now, mainly due to two hurricanes.

Thank you for the link.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012