Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New critter book
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Blue eyes
Hey

Wanna see the cover for the new critter book that is scheduled to be released later this year?
Visit the link below, it the official german shadowrun homepage, that you also can access through the us official shadowrun homepage.
When there pick: vorschau - from the menu on the left, here you will be shown the covers for Mr. J's black book, Sota 64 & The new critter book.

http://www.shadowrun.de/sr/
Austere Emancipator
http://www.shadowrun.de/nav.swift?group=sr...sr/vorschau.htm
For the clickically challenged.
UpSyndrome
I like it. It reminds me of the 2nd edition core book cover, only... better.

-Joe
FlakJacket
Do we know who the artist is?
FrostyNSO
I can't see it (lousy fun-blocking filters on work computers), does it have elves with mullets???
Toa
Yes. Yes, it does.
Toa
Hmm, my guess on the artist is Marc Sasso, but I couldn't find anything on his homepage about that cover. There are only some older (yet still unused) Shadowrun illustrations under "New Images".
Shadow
To bad it's in German. I loved the original Critter book, a new one would be killer.
Adam
Running Wild will be released in English before it's released in German.
Shadow
Excellent!!!
Toa
Only it will be different from the earlier critter books. This is not a "critter catalgue", it's more a sourcebook about how to use critters and further rules how to handle them (training etc.). Also included are probably rules for critters as PCs.
Kagetenshi
Great. Bunnies and Burrows, Shadowrun Edition.

Not that that wouldn't rock, but it'd rock as a spinoff game, not a subset of SR.

~J
otaku mike
Humm, with Drakes, Ghouls and Shifters already available as PCs under some conditions, I don't think there is much sentients creature left to be playable.
Let's see: Vampires, Centaur, Dragons (cool.gif), Merrow, Naga, Sasquatch (maybe already available, I'm not sure), Sprite (Windlings)...
I don't think we'll ever be able to play a Barghest or a Bunyip (too bad wink.gif)
winterhawk11
Hey, I think it would be fun to play a Blackberry Cat as a PC... biggrin.gif
Fortune
I wanna play a Devil Rat! ohplease.gif

In all seriousness, I think the limited space could be better used with more mainstream content.
Club
QUOTE (Fortune)

Demon Rat! Regeneration and I get to order mere devil rats around.

U_Fester
QUOTE (Club)
QUOTE (Fortune @ Oct 4 2004, 03:25 AM)

Demon Rat! Regeneration and I get to order mere devil rats around.

eek.gif eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww eek.gif
John Campbell
Yes, just what we need... devil rat PCs.

I've got the Kamikaze and the little parachute ready and waiting...
Lindt
And the leather bomber jackets. Dont forget those.

Highly anticipated. I never really used critters, as I couldent really get a grasp on HOW to use them smartly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012