Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hockey in the Sixth World
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fortune
I'm starting this as a general purpose thread about (Ice) Hockey in Shadowrun.

I'll start with a question. What are the names of the Portland and Seattle hockey teams? I can't believe I don't recall them. It must be senility setting in.

In fact, does anyone have a list of the teams?
blakkie
No Hockey in SR. As of 2065 the lockout is coming into it's 61st year. Gary Bettman III and Bob Goodenow (now no more than a spleen kept on life support) still haven't spoken to each other.

P.S. WHL has the Portland Winterhawks and the Seattle Thunderbirds. See here for the rest of the list.
Fortune
LOL! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the link, but I was really looking for actual canon info. I know Hockey was mentioned in SotA(?), but wasn't sure if the teams were listed.
JongWK
You can find hockey info in Sprawl Survival Guide, State of the Art: 2063 and the brand-new State of the Art: 2064.
Fortune
QUOTE (JongWK)
You can find hockey info in Sprawl Survival Guide, State of the Art: 2063 and the brand-new State of the Art: 2064.

I'm sure I can. nyahnyah.gif smile.gif

So, as a person with convenient access to those books, can you tell me the (canon) names of the Portland and Seattle hockey teams?
JongWK
Sorry, don't have the books right here. IIRC, there wasn't a full list of the teams.
Fortune
I was afraid of that. I know I can always make it up myself, but I just figured it might be worth a shot to try and get a canon answer. frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012