Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy encounter
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Raptor1033
don't ask me why or how i came up with this little meaningless encounter, let's just say i'm "special" spin.gif some time when my group is walking in the streets they'll hear some singing off in the distance. sounds like someones playing some old musicals too loud on their trids, right? they turn a corner and there are two street gangs in the middle of a road facing off. both gangs are composed entirely of magic users that have lost a point of magic for some reason or other and all of them have chosen one of two geasa. they either chose singing or dancing. also all of them have initiated to at least grade one and picked up centering, and their linked creative skill is the other, singing or dancing. so while they're facing off each side is chanting a different tune and dancing in unison. get a scene right out of westside story, cept lots more dangerous. biggrin.gif why?! why does this hurt my brain so?!
Kagetenshi
I think we may need to call in a mercykilling.

~J
Boondocker
biggrin.gif That's really quite funny. smile.gif
Fygg Nuuton
its ok, once my singing mage and his doppleganger got into a jazz battle.

during a run in the mall, i got the jump on security by jumping out of a dressing room in the gap "crazy! cool!" then a lightninig bolt hit him

i always wanted to make an initiatory group like the gangs in westside story made up of adepts with centering as dancing, geasas are singing. alas, i havent succeeded, you would be amazed how many gangers are concerned with looking "scary" wink.gif
Raptor1033
i'm actually tempted to make the 2 magical groups,
street level resources
members: 5-10
geasa must be taken in the form of dancing or singing
centering must be taken by the other skill, something else is allowed if both of those geasa have been taken by the member already
no patron
what other doctrine should i have? and of course they gotta have cool names
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012