Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Regeneration and Bio/Attibute Stress
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
toturi
Can Regeneration regenerate Stress on Bio/Attributes? Since the Bio/Attribute are part of the metahuman body, I think it should but there is nothing Canon on it, so I would like opinions.
Fortune
I would rule that Regeneration does indeed heal Stress. Of course, I also (house) rule that Stress can be healed by Magic, so YMMV. smile.gif
Joker9125
Umm how do you get the bioware into the metahuman body to begin with? I think a power like regeneration would cause some type of problems when performing an operation.
Herald of Verjigorm
Assuming that regeneration was added after bioware, I'd make each bit of bioware that takes stress roll for regeneration on each stress point. On 1 or 2, that bit of bioware stress must be treated by some other means.
mrobviousjosh
QUOTE (Joker9125)
Umm how do you get the bioware into the metahuman body to begin with? I think a power like regeneration would cause some type of problems when performing an operation.

Even Wolverine could be operated on though. cyber.gif
Zenmaxer
there are a number of fairly painful ways to prevent regeneration from occuring on the table. I just ate breakfast so I don't want to have to go into ...shall we say... unsettling? detail.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012