Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spirit Bane
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shockwave_IIc
QUOTE (SComp pg28)

a character with the Spirit Bane Edge is actively disliked by a certain kind of nature. blah blah blah

Anyway, sorry about the half post....

So does this mean "Spirits of Man" or is more specifically "Hearth Spirits"?

Also though it doesn't say it, is it ok for an Adept to take it?

Edited..
mfb
city spirits and hearth spirits are both spirits of man. for the edge, you would pick one type of spirit--city spirit, storm spirit, prairie spirit, whatever.
Shockwave_IIc
Glad you got the point,

So it's Valid to take as Hearth Spirits, Cool
blakkie
MAGICAL EDGES AND FLAWS
Unless otherwise stated any character can take a Magical Edge or Flaw.

Since the Spirit Affinity/Spirit Bane description doesn't explicitly state illegal choices i read that as allowing any character, even mundanes, to take the flaw.
DrJest
QUOTE (blakkie)
MAGICAL EDGES AND FLAWS
Unless otherwise stated any character can take a Magical Edge or Flaw.

Since the Spirit Affinity/Spirit Bane description doesn't explicitly state illegal choices i read that as allowing any character, even mundanes, to take the flaw.

Ayup, I can just see some smug sammie with his Spirit Bane: Forest Spirits flaw. Of course, you just know I'm going to dump his arse into my Damnation Village scenario - which starts with the runners going down in a plane crash and being stranded in the middle of nowhere with naff all gear... now yeah, normally the forest spirits would leave them alone unless summoned by a shaman, but - "hey, isn't that Joe Samurai there? I hate that fraggin' guy... let's have some fun with this slot..."
Shockwave_IIc
Hehe, why you think Bianca carrys a Telescoping Staff and has Charisma and Willpower 7?? (appart from being a beutifull but stubborn Slitch), It's the that the Confusion power scare's me so, you can have Willpower 20, but tough hava +X to your TN's
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012