Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FrostyNSO
Does anybody know right off hand what would be the damage code for a box turtle launched from a water balloon launcher?
Sabosect
4L seems a good start.
FrostyNSO
Oh no kidding? I gave it 6M stun
Sesix
and Im just curious, but what led to this Box turtle being launched from a waterballoon launcher?
mfb
slingshot adept + throwdown in the reptile house.
JaronK
I'd image a box turtle from a slingshot and a light pistol are about comperable, so 6L stun seems about right... now if you weilded it like a club, I'd say (Str)M stun.

JaronK
mfb
a box turtle... comparable...

pardon me, my brain is on fire.
Edward
How big is a box turtle.

Edward
BitBasher
QUOTE (Edward)
How big is a box turtle.

Edward

That's really the (pun intended) big question here.
Fortune
QUOTE (Edward)
How big is a box turtle.

Slightly smaller than the box itself.
FrostyNSO
If you open your hand and stretch your fingers a little bit, that is how big a box turtle is...maybe smaller. As to how this came about, I don't quite have time to explain but I will when I get on a little later =)
Critias
QUOTE (JaronK)
I'd image a box turtle from a slingshot and a light pistol are about comperable, so 6L stun seems about right... now if you weilded it like a club, I'd say (Str)M stun.

JaronK

You, uhh, don't have much respect for firearms, do you? Or were you just mauled horribly by a box turtle when you were young, inflating your opinion of their capacity to deal damage?
Herald of Verjigorm
Why would a flying boxturtle be significantly different from regular slingshot ammo? Both will be a blunt collision, with force based on the energy they were launched with. Therefore: a flying turtle should do (str min + weapon bonus) L Stun but likely with reduced range due to less than optimal aerodynamics.
DocMortand
Hey, would there be a biting attack from the turtle upon impact? I would imagine it would be slightly annoyed at becoming an involuntary projectile.

*goggles* 6L Stun followed by spontenous melee round wink.gif

*boggles again* What about doing an afanc cannon...
Luke Hardison
QUOTE (Edward)
How big is a box turtle.

Edward

A little bigger than a bread box turtle.
Kayne
4L Stun as a projectile, but you could dikote it. smile.gif
Thistledown
Check in cannon companion, under 'improvised projectiles' page 14.

I'd say it's equivalent to a rock, so (str+1)L stun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012