Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seraphim
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
L.D
In Corp. Download it's hinted that the Seraphim had something to do with CATCo getting a justice on the corporate court.

Now I seem to remember reading more about that somewhere, but I can't fin it. Can someone please help me?
Nath
As far as I know, the affair is only mentionned in Corporate Download, pages 52 and 55, and Blood in the Boardrooom, page 57 (plus crossed references to the Crash of Flight 1118 who killed ague on p.25 and 29-30 and the New Delhi bombing who killed Chandaria p.41). I checked all the other sourcebooks I have and could imagine being refering to it, none of them did.
Crimsondude 2.0
I still think that given the opportunities, it was just good politicking by Cross to get a Justice on the Court, combined with opportunitism and factional politics by the sitting members' corps.

Of course, the devil is in the details about how those opportunities came to pass. The Crash has generally been laid at the feet of another corp (viz. in RA: S). The death of Chandria is... unknown.
Nath
In theory, the history sections in Blood in the Boardroom are GM info, not in-game documents. It says Cross election to the AAA status involved the use of information gathered by the Seraphim for blackmailing.
Crimsondude 2.0
I didn't recall it being explicit in the use of blackmail. Oops.

Furthermore however (biggrin.gif), I don't see any reason not to attribute it just as well to other factors.
L.D
Thanks Nath! I was that single sentence from page 57 I was looking for. I just wanted to know that it was possible for blackmail to work and that I had not just imagined it all. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012