Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cross reference
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
cannonfodder
Hello, New Gm with all new players. My players are getting a bit discouraged with all the rules spread out among the various books. Does anyone know of a handy index or lookup that would speed things up for us?

Thanks,
grinbig.gif Cannonfodder
RedmondLarry
I don't know of anything for the rules, but the NSRCG character generator comes with a lookup program (GM View Dat) that can be used to find what page an item is on.

I'm thinking of creating an online index for the primary 3rd edition books, but it's slow work. It took me a few hours yesterday to READ 30 pages in one book, noting every item I'd want to put into such an Index. I came up with about 300 items for such an index. If I were to do this, I'd need volunteers to help with the reading.

I know it's hard for your players. Recently I looked up how to use a Dart Gun. This post lists those places, and that's just rules for one item. Good luck to you and your players!
Ancient History
I try that every year or so, and never manage to get past the Street Samurai Catalog before giving up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012