Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to locate Milspec
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The title says it all, which book is milspec armor/material in?
Ol' Scratch
Military-Grade Hardened Armor can be found in Cannon Companion. "Milspec armor/material" is standard hardened material and vehicle armor, all of which is detailed in the main sourcebook in the Rigging and Barrier sections.
SOTA 63 and Riger SR3 and Canon Comp
Just check your legal code and cross reference it and you will see what falls into military Spec.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012