Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Okay who is who?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Cynic project
Tsangara(from Do6W page 112-113)

And Glitterfrost (Do6W p. 58)
Ol' Scratch
I remember something about Ghostwalker (back when he was Icewing) possessing the Glitterfrost Rose or Orchid or something. It was a T'skrang artifact that could, like, kill anyone it touched. No clue who would be using it as a handle, though.

I have no idea who Tsangara would be or even what it's in reference to.
akarenti
The Glitterfrost Orchid (or something similar) was mentioned in Dunkezahn's Will, I think. I remember reading somewhere that it was given to one of the Amazonian dragons or something. I could be wrong on both accounts.

I think Ghostwalker usually posts as "Ghost in the Machine."

Acient History's site probably has something in the Immortals section about it, if the tags are used by a dragon.
Garland
Wasn't the Glitterfrost orchid grown by Icewing (Ghostwalker)? In t'skrang legend, it was taken from him by Syrtis (the dragon of the moon) and given to his mortal lover, who then used it as part of trick on Syrtis' wife, T'shlome (the dragon of the sun).

edit: Synopae, that was the Name of the mortal lover. Clever girl.
Fortune
Glitterfrost may be Ghostwalker as well, or as AH supposes, it might be Hualpa.

Tsangara is most likely Celedyr.

Quite a few of the Great Dragons post under multiple names ... Celedyr has a ton of IDs.

More info can be found on Ancient History's Immortals page.
Sepherim
Just for the record, if we're discussing Tsangara, another page reference appears: page 19 SOTA: 64.
Kanada Ten
Doesn't he show up in T:AL where they're talking about the Outback dragon as well?
Ol' Scratch
I took a few minutes to read through DoT6W in the car earlier today while I was waiting for my daughter to finish shopping, and I believe Tsangara may be one of the split personalities of Eliohann. Read over his section and you'll see why I say that.

It would probably help if we knew what "Tsangara"' was in reference to. I've never even heard of the word before.
Ancient History
According tae Dragons of the Sixth World, Tsangara is an alias for Celedyr, yup, yup.
Cynic project
Well, now what do we know about CASper,Fast Jack or the Chromed accountant?
Shockwave_IIc
Fast Jact is virtually a Demi-God in the matrix?
Ancient History
Well now, as I recall CASper was/is connected to the CAS equivalent of the CIA; Fast Jack is a 60-something legendary decker with a math SPU; and the Chromed Accountant is a former IRS agent.
FlakJacket
Chromed Accountant ran black bag operations for the IRS, think secret yet official on staff shadowrunner, against the corps who split before his employers decided to commence with the termination process of his employment- the .22 to the back of the head kind.
Sepherim
There's a brief description of Fastie in Target: Matrix. I believe I remember that he was linked to the Crash in some way, or so did the rumours say, but I'm not sure about it.
Cynic project
Some people I know think Fast Jack is misster Knight....

But what about Gnub or Lone Gunman? I mean these are the poster I like.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012