I was just reading some books and looking into some of the history of the world of shadowrun, when I decide to look into the history of the gaming industy that was Fasa and is now Wizkids. I'm thinking the RPGs wars directly influenced the storyline of shadowrun. So I decided to apply the history of the gaming companies involved with the gaming war into the game. I'm having problems because of my lack of resource material. I really need to know all the powerplayers in the SR universe. I'm comparing them to the owners, editors, and developers of the games and product lines in general. Comparing who produces cyberware to who produces RPGs. Corporations like Universal Omnitech to Wizkids, Renraku or Shiawase to Microsoft(Fasa Studios). Stuff like this. I'm needing help and I don't know if anyone has done this already but I kinda saw this stuff already happening in the corp wars by just looking at the timeline which btw was being developed during the time while FASA was "going under" and Wizkids was being founded. *"...Richard Villiers of Fuchi formed Novatech, Incorporated, through which he discreetly began buying up most of his Fuchi North America holdings... he(Richard Villiers) offered his old buddy Miles Lanier the job of Head of Security.)* Richard Villiers being Jordan Weisman and Miles Lanier being Rob Boyle (respectively).
Big Goals I want to Establish for the storyline(cause for some reason my players love corporate politics):
Who is what corporation? (ie Novatech to Wizkids)
Who is what person? (ie Richard Villiers to Jordan Weisman)
What technology represents what product? (ie Cyberware to RPGs)

* From And So It Came To Pass (http://www.shadowrunrpg.com/resources/timeline.shtml)