Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floorplan translation
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Eismann
Moin

After a translated adventure got lost somewhere between me and Adam, some guys asked about a translated version of the floorplan site of official german SR-homepage www.shadowrun.de. So I tried my very best again (well, that's not much wobble.gif ) and that's the result:
http://www.shadowrun.de/sr/material/bodenp...ene-english.htm

German version:
http://www.shadowrun.de/sr/material/bodenp...odenplaene.html

Any comments for corrections?

Ciao,

Eismann
Backgammon
Nice! No more need for babelfish wink.gif
Ooh, that new office building kicks ass!

Corrections:

Cockpit with restaurant : trains don't have cockpits... I believe you'd call it the locomotive car, or something.. not cockpit though.

Gasstation with shop : Gaz Station with shop

Eismann
Hm...

locomotive car? But it's not the locomotive, just a restaurant car with a control room.

Gaz?
Toptomcat
I believe you call it the 'cab.'
Backgammon
QUOTE (Eismann @ Dec 9 2004, 04:24 PM)
Hm...

locomotive car? But it's not the locomotive, just a restaurant car with a control room.

Gaz?

Uhm, Gaz could be me spelling it in french instead of english... *checks dictionary* Oops, it's "Gas Station" in english.

A wagon with a control room usually is a locomotive... if not, just change "cockpit" to "control room"!
Herald of Verjigorm
It'd be even more helpful if a few of the images were edited and their text translated (like the missile base).
Eismann
Hey, one step after another... wink.gif
Herald of Verjigorm
No hurry, in the meantime I'm showing off the garage plan (I think that was the one) and challenging people with no German skills to translate the key at the top.
Eismann
Moin

That's quite easy:

1. Showroom
2. Customer service
3. Office
4. Tools and spare parts
5. (that's a hard one) something like "direct service"
6. Workshop
7. Restrooms

But I think with some fantasy you won't need the discriptions.
Ed Simons
Nice.

Appartements should be Apartments
Lawyer practice should be Lawyer's Office.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012