Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Denver Passcards
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
BookWyrm
Not long ago, I was surfing Ebay when I came across a Shadowrun bid that made my jaw drop; someone was offering a complete set of the pass cards from Denver: City of Shadows! At the time, I didn't have an Ebay account, and had to wait until a friend of mine got home to tell him. By the time I was able to re-access the bid, the bidding went from $2.00 for the set.....to $50! That was well beyond my price range, and I had to let it go. frown.gif
But I've noticed on some other Denver offerings that there were sometimes more than 2 cards, even 4 cards (often doubles) included in each of the boxed set(s).

My question is, does anybody on the boards have a complete set? I myself have the UCAS & Sioux Nation cards. I know of at least the Pueblo & CAS cards existance, but not any others. If there is a listing of all the cards (or you can post it in this thread), I would be greatful.

Thanks in advance. biggrin.gif
Kagetenshi
I'm cleared for the PCC and Ute. All of the sectors are represented.

~J
Fortune
You can find them displayed online here, along with some of the European passes. This page doesn't include the press cards that were given out to the winners of the Dunky's Will contest though.
Spook
Those goofy things are worth money???

*opens his denver box*

UCAS and Sioux Nation...
tete
be patient, I grabed mine off ebay right after the FASA is no more deal for about $10 for the complete box set.
Grimtooth
i think i'm cleared for the Azzie sector and one other. Have to dig out my box and look
bitrunner
wow...i know i have extras, maybe even an extra full set...time to clean out the SR drawer! i've got the space station passes and Dunkelzahn press passes also... how much are they going for??
Grimtooth
I think i have the press pass for Brackhaven.
BookWyrm
My gracious thanks to all who responded.

Fortune, thanks for the link to the pass images. I've saved that to CD-RW. I haven't see the ones passed to the Dunkelzhan's Will beneficiaries. frown.gif

Bitrunner, you'd have to post them on Ebay first & find out. I'd love to see them first though.

Grimtooth, I'd have to see those was well.

As far as other rare cars go, I've seen a DocWagon Basic Service card (someone got it for playtesting work on an early sourcebook).
Fortune
QUOTE (BookWyrm)
Fortune, thanks for the link to the pass images. I've saved that to CD-RW. I haven't see the ones passed to the Dunkelzhan's Will beneficiaries.

No problem. I used to have one of the Dunky press passes, but it, along with everything else I had at the time got lost in one of my many moves. frown.gif
winterhawk11
Here's a link to the press passes--I've got the whole set.

Press Passes
bitrunner
*gasp*

you let a stranger move your SHADOWRUN stuff!!

smile.gif

i'll dig the stuff up and see what i have...i've been collecting all the FASA swag since the game came out...sometimes they make great visual aids - in my home campaign, when we went through Denver, i made them use the passes to get around like a scavenger hunt...
Kagetenshi
If it weren't for the cat, I would so kill you and steal those.

~J
BookWyrm
biggrin.gif rotfl.gif grinbig.gif biggrin.gif rotfl.gif grinbig.gif biggrin.gif rotfl.gif grinbig.gif
Winterhawk, you wily bird you! Thanks. biggrin.gif
Grimtooth
Acutally winterhawk had a picture of my press pass. The CREEP pass for Brackhaven.

I also have a couple of fabric patches with the gang sympols for the Ancients and the Weenies. I got those for answering trivia questions at the SR booth at Origins last year.
Fortune
Damn! I want the Ancients one! frown.gif
BookWyrm
Any and all promo goodies like that would be nice to see, Grim.
Grimtooth
When i get either my scanner up and working or get a digital snapshot, i'll post pics
BookWyrm
Much thanks in advance, Grim. cool.gif
Fortune
But I want the actual patch! nyahnyah.gif wink.gif
BookWyrm
Well, you could look though Ebay, Fortune. I've seen Red Dwarf patches there.
Grimtooth
while we're on the topic of permium items, did anyone see Ebay that there is a copy of the german book Scars and an english manuscript?

check it outScars and Little Treasures the story of Aina
winterhawk11
Interesting. Adam and I bought the development files for "Scars" from PropWash awhile ago--they're currently sitting on my living room floor waiting for both of us to have enough free time to deal with them. I thought we got all the copies.

The story's pretty good so far--I'm about 50 pages in.
BookWyrm
I was into two other systems, along with SR, to get into EarthDawn. The crossover novel, Worlds Without End, left me kinda flat.
Snow_Fox
I've got PPC and Aztlan, um, anyone know where i can upgrade that to the CAS ?
Wireknight
Mine got stolen by a former member of my gaming group, but I had at least four of them at the time.
BookWyrm
Sheesh, Wire, that sucks. frown.gif
Paul
I have all of them somewhere. We actually picked up two box sets at the time they cam out. Got another one a few years back froma friend who was dumping stuff.
BookWyrm
Sweet score, Paul.
Large Mike
Wow, I didn't even know there *were* Press and Euro passes. I want them!

Gotta catch 'em all, you understand.
BookWyrm
Yeah, Mike, I know that feeling too. It was blind outhouse luck that I found that one bid on Ebay (see my first post in this thread).
Trashman
I've got Sioux and UCAS.
Twice.
So if anyone wants one couple... Send me a message. First come, first served.
And no, I don't want any money for it. You'll just have to prey the postal workers don't play SR or are aveid ebay-fans. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012