Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Secrets revealed!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Andvare
Q:
How did the NAN-Nations *Indian* or *Native-American* population skyrocket to way above 20 mill. (as of SR2) in only 60 years (1990-2050)?

A:
Cloning tanks!

Q:
What became of the 10-15 mill. Native-American population in just 12 years (2050-2062)?

A:
A secret, covered up-ed, blacked out-ed, undercover Vitas (-) MCIIL, which transformed most of the clones (see above) to "normal" Americans, or rather non-Native-Americans.

Q:
How can the fabled, much sought after, legendary, Excaliburian gun, The AVS exist?

A:
When Ares acquired NASA, they got Area 51 in the bargain. And lo and behold, there amongst the debris of the Roswell UFO, an alien gun. The AVS.

Q:
How can Dicoting increase the damage level? I mean it's not sharper than, say, ceramics, it's just harder.

A:
In the Dicoting process, the dimensional door to the eighth layer of fuzzy-doom-cutting-fire are opened, and only diamond(TM-nah) can withstand it.

Q:
How can you call Seattle with a population of just above 3 mill. a sprawl? The population is not even close to dense.

A:
Without anyone noticing everyone got bigger. Not only the Trolls and Orcs, but the humans to. Infact Dwarf-size are the real human-size.

Q:
But what about the houses?

A:
Shut up!

Q:
How can a Dragon buy, if not *the*, then one of the biggest megacorps in the world, with a big chunk of gold? That would have to be the size of a small house. As you can't buy stocks with gold, where did he exchange that chunk for cash? And what about the prize for gold? Did it plummet? Why doesn't anybody thing of the little man on the street, like the little (but bigger, see above) goldsmith or the little (ditto) henchman?

A:
First of all, that's not A question, but five questions. Second, I don't like your attitude young man!
First question. He just can, he's a Dragon for crying out loud! Look at what Ghostwalker did to Denver. Not a city with that much military in it, but around Denver, oohboy!
Second question. Haven't you heard of the spell "Change gold to exchangeable electronic currency"?
Third question. What about it?
Fourth question. Yes.
Fifth question. That's still a social science project at the Alamo research facility.

Q:
That thing about Ghostwalker. Just how did he do it?

A:
He just can. He's a Dragon. Did you not see Loftwyr buy Saerder-Krupp with a chunk of gold?

Q:
How did the Native-American revolt succeed? I know that the army were bugged down, but what about the U.S. survivalist, gun-nuts, and other NRA people (sorry! J/K) were did they go?

A:
Again with the multiple questions. Will you never Learn?

Q:
Probably not.

A:
Hey, I answer the questions, not you. Why did you cut me off?

Q:
I don't know. I just did.

A:
Stop it! Do you want to be A?

Q partly A:
I think I can do just as half-assed job as you.

A but mostly Q:
Are you saying I'm not good at answering your questions?

A was Q:
Yes.

Q wanting to be Q again:
Crap.
Abstruse
Dude, lay off the cough syrup. We're worried about you.

The Abstruse One
Raptor1033
ppfff I'm not worried about him. hell, i'll buy him more if he keeps posting drug-induced messages like this
Andvare
biggrin.gif
Greyfoxx
Your HI-larious, dude. keep it up, but not too much, so you dont get yourself into all sorts of trouble or somethin.

Peace maaaaan biggrin.gif
Kagetenshi
That's not the half of it! I discovered the secret to the AVS's high rate of fire! I was doing security consulting for a corp the other day when I saw a runner come up with an AVS. He fired a shot into a guard, then pointed and yelled "WOMBAT!!!" and fired five more shots before the guard finished looking for the wombat!
Minigun rates of fire are really so low because they're legally required to be, to prevent injury to the operator by accidentally touching rapidly-spinning barrels. Now the barrels move at a safe speed.

~J

[edit] And to all you who wonder why everyone doesn't take Mnemonic Enhancement, the answer is simple: most forget to.
Andvare
And the secret about Mnemonic Enhancement, is that's from another UFO crash. But this wasn't a crash, but a well planned, semi-covered up-ed, ruse.
Men(m) Enhancers are Alien brain tissue! The corps are working, in secret and only in the backrooms, toghtewr with the Aliens to control us! That is way the Mem(n) Enhancers are so cheap/efficient!

And soy are made from people!
lorg
only the green version!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012