Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GM Screen + Critters Book available for free
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
CloneAdam
Hey folks,

Happy Holidays - we've posted the out of print SR3 GM Screen and Critters Book to http://www.shadowrunrpg.com as free PDF downloads. Also, we've updated the errata for those books to include all the corrections.

More stuff soon.

Cheers,
Adam
toturi
Thanks for the Christmas present, Santa Adam! Woo, finally! biggrin.gif
sidartha
dude?
Dude!!
DUDE!!!!!!!!!
That's awsome. Most Exelent. Thank you so very much.
*on knees with best buddy Garth* We're not worthy! We're Not worthy! notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Kagetenshi
Rockin'. Still sad the GM's screen won't be reprinted, but at least it's now just sad as opposed to a distinct inconvenience. Ye've brought joy to our cold, black hearts.

~J

Edit: though I expected it, the fact that it is fully text-aware makes me ask: Adam, will you marry me and bear my children?
DocMortand
HIP HIP HOORAY! Thanks a bunch, this is great!
Adam
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
Edit: though I expected it, the fact that it is fully text-aware makes me ask: Adam, will you marry me and bear my children?

Flattering, but:

1. I'm taken, and more importantly,
2. Bearing children would do /horrible/ things to my figure.

wink.gif
Kagetenshi
In which case, I'll be a bitch and ask: is there any way at some point you could get the text to recognize the columns properly? right now, highlighting (for instance) all of Dispelling on page 9 will also select a decent chunk of Air Engulf and Earth Engulf.

~J
Fortune
Much appreciated Adam and Fanpro. smile.gif

Adam, will you marry me and bear my children?

Kage: Maybe you should ask Ada? wink.gif
FrostyNSO
Thanks for the Christmas present.

Merry Christmas!
Grifter
eek.gif biggrin.gif love.gif wobble.gif

Awesome and thanks.
GrinderTheTroll
So free gifts from the GM always comes at a price... I smell a new L4 enemy lurking in the shadows.

Thanks! wink.gif
CloneAdam
In which case, I'll be a bitch and ask: is there any way at some point you could get the text to recognize the columns properly? right now, highlighting (for instance) all of Dispelling on page 9 will also select a decent chunk of Air Engulf and Earth Engulf.

You're using Preview, I'm assuming. It doesn't work properly in preview, but the text select tool in Acrobat 6 and Adobe Reader 7 on OSX handle it just fine.

Alas, I lack the right passcodes to hax0r the fixes into Preview. wink.gif

No touch-ee the Ada!
hobgoblin
sweet sweet sweet!
this is one hell of a nice move wink.gif

happy holidays to all of dumpshock biggrin.gif
Prospero
Bad-ass!!! Been looking for this stuff for a while!!!! Merry Christmas right back atcha!
Kagetenshi
That was a correct assumption. Thanks anyway, and let us know if the passcodes are ever revealed.

~J
RangerJoe
Wow, this is like the Christmas bonus my job will never give me. Sweet.
Crimson Jack
Coolness. Thanks. The updates are always welcome. smile.gif
paul_HArkonen
Merry Christmas to us.

Too bad the screen won't be reprinted, but at least I can finally get Critters. Thank you all ever so much.
Kayne
Thank you, mate. I've been trying to hunt down the GM's screen combo, and now I know what happened to the bloody thing. Cheers to the Fanpro staff for staying loyal to the fans!
Deacon
Please note that they're making the 'out of print' GM's screen available. This says nothing about whether or not a new GM's screen will be printed... wink.gif

I actually had more success making my own GM's screen, typing out tables with Microsoft Word and printing them on heavy cardstock, then using lamination to seal the whole thing into a six-page foldable packet to make a big cardboard wall with all the tables done in large print so they were easier to reference at a glance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012