Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orcichalcum question;
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Foreigner
Just curious, folks:

Would ammunition--that is, bullets-- made with, or of orcichalcum be worth the expense?

I'm afraid that all I know about it is that it's used in making foci....

--Foreigner
Fortune
In a word, no!
Dissonance
Well, aside from costing insane amounts of money per clip, I think they'd actually do LESS damage than a normal slug.

None of the materials used in the stuff are particularly zomg deadly bullet material, I'd think. Of course, I don't know crap about ballistics, so feel free to call me a dumbass.

You know, I've never seen orichalcum jewelry. Enchanted, yes, but just plain mundane jewelry.
Kanada Ten
Depends on what you Enchanted them into.
Wounded Ronin
You could hold the enchanted cartridges in between your knuckles and punch someone with them and if they were weapon foci you could get extra dice.
Ancient History
You could use the bullets as triggered anchoring foci...theoretically you could have a suspension or solution of powdered orichalcum that could act as a potion. <pictures someone shooting themselves in the foot to gain the benefits of a healing spell>
Fresno Bob
You could hold the enchanted cartridges in between your knuckles and punch someone with them and if they were weapon foci you could get extra dice.

Been playing MGS3, I see.

Unless theres something allergic to Orichalcum, they would probably do jack-all.
Adarael
You know, I've never seen orichalcum jewelry. Enchanted, yes, but just plain mundane jewelry.

One of my PCs actually has an orchalchum ring. It was a christmas present.
Foreigner
Thanks, folks.

That's about what I figured, but I wasn't entirely certain.

--Foreigner
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012