Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FanPro Released OOP Critters and GM Screen
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kanada Ten
Did I miss this getting mentioned? Just checked SRRPG.com and...

The Daily Buzz: December 24th, 2004
Happy Holidays! FanPro has made several out-of-print products available for free download in PDF format. You can download them directly from our site:

* Shadowrun 3rd Edition Gamemaster's Screen - cover page with three pages of tables.
    * Shadowrun 3rd Edition Critters Sourcebook - 48 page booklet containing rules and statistics for over 100 paranormal critters.

These files are free for personal use.
We've also released an updated version of the Gamemaster Screen and Critters Book Errata - of course, this errata is integrated in the free PDF version of the screen and book!

Thank you FanPro!
fistandantilus4.0
I had been looking for critters for over a year. Up late on Christmas Eve, and there you go. I was up until I think 1am reading it over. Santa was a bit early! Good stuff!
Jason Farlander
Yeah, you missed it getting mentioned.
Kanada Ten
D'oh.
Adam
More soon, too. Just a little bogged down, what with being laid off and moving and all that.
mfb
who needs money? there are so many delicious children to eat.

er, chicken. so much delicious chicken.
Kagetenshi
"Did you just say brains?"

"What? No… pains! I'm paining for chicken! Mmm, I loooove chicken…"

~J
Fortune
QUOTE (Adam)
Just a little bogged down, what with being laid off and moving and all that.

I didn't know about that (and why would I?). That's a shame Adam. Are you moving back out west?
Adam
Already have, actually.

For those interested, you can read about it here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/adamjury/188649.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012