Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A big question!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
PluTT
In SRRPG 3E sourcebook there is some text gone missing. On page 186 at the top of the page there is a little text about summoning spirits it feels like it has been cut of, mainly because of two reasons. #1. There is no Topic or title stating what the text is about. #2 The first sentence is, and i quote "Action.". If I flip to the previous page there is a nice picture and at the end of page 184 is an example concluding the earlier text about domains...

I have checked the erratas and found nothing about this, does anyone know where my text has run off too? indifferent.gif
Connor
Interesting. In my first printing there is a header there at the top of pg 186. "Summoning Nature Spirits" followed by "Summoning a nature spirit requires an Exclusive Complex Action." Probably the text you're missing.

Interestingly enough in my Corrected Fifth Edition (Sixth Printing) the "Summoning Nature Spirits" section header is missing.

What printing of the book do you have PluTT?
PluTT
11th printing 2nd by Fanpro...
CloneAdam
It's a text flow error; SR3 has been through a lot of revisions and each one has slightly different flow errors - not all of them get caught during proofing or even before the next printing. Connor's text is correct.

PluTT
If I send in my book will you give me a new one?
biggrin.gif
CloneAdam
If you bring it to me at any convention I'm at, I'll write the correction in the margin for you. wink.gif
PluTT
Geez! Mister that so nice of you will you buy me an ice-cream cone as well? wink.gif

But I tell you if you are ever at a convention in Sweden I will take you up on that offer... I mean I can't possibly write on my own in the margin can I? wink.gif

Abstruse
That would be a violation of the DMCA ^_-

The Abstruse One
CloneAdam
On a serious note: Books that are somehow defective as a fault of the printer and aren't usable [for example, missing some pages, other pages duplicated] will be replaced on a 1 for 1 basis.
motorfirebox
somebody spilled milk on my SRComp, tore off the back cover, and bent the spine so that the pages are falling out. ...at the printer.
motorfirebox
this guy writes some really good stuff. you should send him money.
Abstruse
Did that bastard spam his fanfic site on every damn post? That's the third one so far...

The Abstruse One
motorfirebox
i don't know what the hell happened. it was supposed to go in the "Starting out with some SR fiction" thread, and ended up just kind of spooging all over the damn place.
TinkerGnome
QUOTE (motorfirebox)
ended up just kind of spooging all over the damn place.

If it's any consolation, your use of the word "spooging" has made my morning a little bit brighter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012