Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bug City
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FrostyNSO
Our group recently made a trip to the windy city and I'm drawing up a little portrait of the team.
I've got the group pretty much drawn out, and was wondering if there was a good, recognizable Chicago landmark that I could put in the background.

Is Wrigley Field within the CZ? Sears Tower?
RedmondLarry
The Wrigley Dome is just within the containment zone, at the North End of the zone. It is the biggest sanctuary for humans. It is so close to the CZ (containment zone) wall that they can get food and supplies lowered by rope. In my campaign I ran it with just a large parking lot between the dome and the wall.

IBM Tower (formerly Sears Tower) was destroyed by Alamos 20,000 prior to the bug invasion. The area crushed by the tower is inhabited by ghosts, and is abandoned. This area is called the Shatter Graves.

The Cabrini Green public housing project is inhabited by ghouls.

The Field Museum is a sanctuary run by Jason Two Spirits.

"Little Earth", an area near the University of Chicago campus, has a collection of magicians who flunked out, never made it into the University, or were left behind when the rest of the magic department fled the zone.

These are the landmarks I recall.
Paul
I ran a decent Bug City game for a part of this summer. I purchased a street map of Chicago for 5 dollars, and combined with our 2 fot by 4 foot sheet of clear plastic, and our projection screen and computer hook up, we ran a hell of a game.

Its worth the investment.
FrostyNSO
Perfect! Wrigley Fiel- er...Dome it is.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012