Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Main site down?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
James McMurray
I've checked around a little bit and can't find a guesstimated date for when the primary site will be online again. I haven't been here for years, but the dumpshock I remember was the best fan-based online resource I've ever seen for Shadowrun, and maybe even for any game.

Anyone know when we can expect it to be revived?
Fortune
Dumpshock is in the middle of a server migration. They are doing a good job keeping most of the contant (like this forum and the hosted sites) online, but can't do everything. Is there something specific you wanted from the main site?
James McMurray
Nah, I'm just chomping at the bit to be able to browse around again. smile.gif
Fortune
Ok, then I'll give you some browsing material for the moment.

For all things Metaplot, you can get no better than The Ancient Files, compiled by own very own sage, Ancient History.

For everything you ever wanted to know about guns, you'll find Shadowrun and Firearms, more than fits the bill. It is a production of love by Raygun, also one of our alumni.

For an interactive OOC exploration of the Sixth World, you should check out Shadowrun Wiki.

Of course, you should also cruise by the Official Shadowrun Website and check out the latest news. wink.gif

Then there's mcmackie's very useful NSRCG character generation and maintenance program.

Last, but not least, there's DV8's wReflexes, which by far gets my vote as the best looking Shadowrun site on the net.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012