Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sr 3rd ed gm screen! where are they!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dillinger
anyone know where i can order a 3rd ed gm screen? i was under the impression that wizkids was going too republish it, but with those new pdf's that seems very unlikely.

thanks for any help.
grendel
Make one yourself. Print the .pdfs on cardstock. Put some graphics on the reverese side. Laminate. Fold at the joints. Piece of cake.
MinMaxShadowrunner
Your best bet is ebay. I know that's sacrilege to buy from someone other than the company, but I have seen unopened screens going for 5-10 dollars
MinMaxShadowrunner
The PDF files that are available are really easy too
GrinderTheTroll
Um, the 3rd addition screen is FREE, they are giving it away.

http://shadowrunrpg.com/
Kagetenshi
No, a scan of the GM's screen is free. Not to mitigate the value of the free release, a scan of a GM's screen is fundamentally not the screen. Try actually screening your rolls with it and see what I mean.

~J
GrinderTheTroll
I got a cheap, plastic, 3-section folder that allows inserts, printed my own and put them in-place, and voila!

Otherwise, e-bay is probably your best bet.
U_Fester
I went to www.stiggybabys.com and got one as well as the print out. I tried the printout on card stock for a spare, but I prefer the main one better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012