Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Record sheets
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
James McMurray
Does anyone have a good source for combat sheets (ways to record things like rounds spent, timers, spells being maintained, etc.).

I'm also looking for good table charts (with fire modifiers and other frequently used tables).

And a sheet that is nothing but condition monitors (NPC stat blocks with condition monitors would be even better)

Thanks!
Moon-Hawk
Well, the GM screen is available as a free download from The Official Shadowrun Site, but for the rest of it you should probably just spend 20 minutes in Excel and make yourself exactly what you want.
Luke Hardison
QUOTE (James McMurray)
Does anyone have a good source for combat sheets (ways to record things like rounds spent, timers, spells being maintained, etc.).

I'm also looking for good table charts (with fire modifiers and other frequently used tables).

And a sheet that is nothing but condition monitors (NPC stat blocks with condition monitors would be even better)

Thanks!

I prefer to use a whiteboard for combat tracking, so I've never done any looking for the 'combat sheets' ... can't help you.

As mentioned, download the GM screen for free ... best freebie you'll get.

There is a sheet of NPC condition monitors in Wordman's character sheet .pdf. Do a quick search, or PM me if you can't find them and I'll e-mail you the file.
James McMurray
Thanks! Wordman's sheet is exactly what I was looking for. I don't know if it had a combat record sheet (I've only skimmed it). But if not I can toss one together in excel pretty easily (once I figure out what things it should track smile.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012