Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vodoo for SR 2.01
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Syrrostar
hi Chummers,

i`m looking for rules about voodoo in shadowrun. Any ideas?

Thanx
Syrrostar
Ancient History
Magic in the Shadows for 3rd Edition; Awakenings, Target: SMuggler Havens, and Cyberpirates! for 2nd.
Crimson Jack
Syrro, are you creating a PC houngan? If so, let me know what you're working on. My main character is a houngan. I'd be interested in what you're doing.
ShortBusFury
Aye, if you're involved in a 2nd Ed. campaign, the 2nd Ed. magic sourcebook also has voodoo rules.
Fortune
QUOTE (ShortBusFury)
Aye, if you're involved in a 2nd Ed. campaign, the 2nd Ed. magic sourcebook also has voodoo rules.

Which was already mentioned ... by name even.
ShortBusFury
Which was already mentioned ... by name even.

I don't have the names of the 2nd ed. books memorized anymore. Sorry if I have offended anyone's anal sensibilities and double-posted information already given. nyahnyah.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Grimoire and awakenings. Awakenings (as mentioned by Ancient) I'm pretty sure is the one w/ the voodoo rules.
Fortune
QUOTE (ShortBusFury)
I don't have the names of the 2nd ed. books memorized anymore.

Then you probably could have recognized them by reading the second post in the thread.

QUOTE (Ancient History)
Awakenings, Target: SMuggler Havens, and Cyberpirates! for 2nd.
ShortBusFury
Oh my gosh! You mean I'm human and I can make mistakes?!? Will wonders never cease... Fortune, you are a god among men. I bow down before thee. spin.gif
Fortune
Ah, another worshipper. biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I forgot to tack on a smiley to my last post. smile.gif
Hocus Pocus
well you can always come down here to New Orleans and ask some of the people who have voodoo shops on how to play one nyahnyah.gif
Syrrostar
Thanx at all!

@ Crimson Jack:

No, I don't create a PC-Houngan. We have no books for creating a houngan and voodoo is unknown since now.
I want to confront "my" PC's with something misterious: a NPC-Houngan. But I have no rules for creation.

Syrrostar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012