Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Some Help from Dumpshockers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FrostyNSO
I need to know the name of the Seattle Yakuza (Shotozumi-Rengo?), and a Triad that would be operating at the Tacoma Docks.

(and I need it quick!)

Well, not need it, but sooner would be better grinbig.gif
Adam
Gang: The Ragers. Mostly orks, with some trolls and humans. Potentially mafia aligned.

Mafia: Docks are controlled by the Bigio Family, who seem to delight in screwing with the Yakuza presence in the area.

Downtown Docks: the Chosen Seoulpa Ring and the First Nations gang are fighting for control of the smuggling trade.

Shotozumi-Rengo do control some of the smuggling operations in Downtown and Tacoma.

Didn't see any specific notes about the Triads and Tacoma.
FrostyNSO
Awesome, Bigio family will do nicely. Those are the Tacoma docks that they control?
Adam
Yup.

p. 98, when you're near the book. smile.gif
FrostyNSO
Thanks!
FrostyNSO
Arg, now need a gang (and their "operating" area) who's in the Yakuza's pocket.
Crimsondude 2.0
The Ragers are very unlikey to be in the Yaks' pockets, but they are a Tacoma dockside gang. They're mostly orks and some trolls, and they hang around the docks, and specifically Commencement Bay. New Seattle, 47. It's them and the Spikes in NSs, and the Spikes are run by a giant troll named Lord Torgo, and again are probably not Yak-friendly.
FrostyNSO
actually this gang doesn't need to be in tacoma...it's for a drop off, just somewhere in seattle.

Damn I wish I had my books right now!
psykotisk_overlegen
The First Nations serve Shotozumi-rengo as foot soldiers. Their turf is the docks north of the arcology and the everett waterfront.
More on p39 New seattle
Snow_Fox
They don't have to be someone well documented. The yaks might well be backing a new gang to be their troops in the dock area and through out those disgusting "changed persoens."
FrostyNSO
Finally got to my books. I'm gonna go with the Lake Acids, since they have that warehouse.

Thanks for all the help =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012