Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cyber eyes and smartlinks
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dillinger
hey everyone out there. Im kinda stumped here as too the defenition in the sr3 book. i know this mite sound like a horribly stupid question, but do smartlinks require cyber eyes too operate? also.. on a different note: when you guys often bring up "cannon" what exactly does that refer too.

thanks guys for your patience.
hahnsoo
QUOTE (Dillinger)
hey everyone out there. Im kinda stumped here as too the defenition in the sr3 book. i know this mite sound like a horribly stupid question, but do smartlinks require cyber eyes too operate? also.. on a different note: when you guys often bring up "cannon" what exactly does that refer too.

Canon means "by the book". This means official information directly from the sourcebooks (and occasionally authors). Most of the time, the term is used in reference to certain Science Fiction movies and TV shows.

You do not need Cybereyes to use a Smartgun link. The equivalent of a limited display link is folded into the cost. "Man and Machine" has rules for piecemeal purchase of smartgun link components.
Dillinger
QUOTE (hahnsoo)
QUOTE (Dillinger @ Jan 28 2005, 06:57 AM)

Canon means "by the book". This means official information directly from the sourcebooks (and occasionally authors). Most of the time, the term is used in reference to certain Science Fiction movies and TV shows.

You do not need Cybereyes to use a Smartgun link. The equivalent of a limited display link is folded into the cost. "Man and Machine" has rules for piecemeal purchase of smartgun link components.

thanks dude, that really clears things up. i apericate it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012