Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowland Magazine
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tisoz
Adam, would Wizkids be interested in hosting some of the scans I have of the Mag? I currently have issue 2 and 3 as PDFs, I deleted the original jpegs when my laptop got replaced and I needed hard drive space.

But anyway, I have issues 1-7 and would be willing to scan them and send the jpegs or assemble them in an acrobat pdf, whichever is preferred.

Any interest?
Adam
It's possible, although we're trying to have all our scanned stuff OCRed so it can be searched as well, and for that we're employing the studs at BattleCorps to do all the scanning/OCRing/touchups.

Also, ideally, I'd like to take all the Shadowland content and pull out a bunch of the useless and out of date stuff, like, you know, any reference to sending them money or articles or whatnot, and then bundle it all together it one package.

But right now, I need to concentrate on getting the primary stuff online [the complete list of every SR3 correction EVER is currently printing out behind me, so I can proof the PDF of the core rulebook ...] and then I'll be back in touch with you regarding this. Thanks for the offer!
Ancient History
<drool>
Skarn Ka
QUOTE (Adam)
[the complete list of every SR3 correction EVER is currently printing out behind me, so I can proof the PDF of the core rulebook ...]

You're going to proofread the core rulebook ?

Good luck ! eek.gif

Skarn Ka
[sorry double post
U_Fester
eek.gif KOOL eek.gif
Pthgar
Man, I feel for BattleCorps. I just OCRed all the SR equipment tables from the 3rd edition books (exclusively for my own use, even my wife can't look at it) and it's a slitch and a half.
Pthgar
Sorry , double post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012