Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Azzie Watch?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Paul
Anyone remember Patrick Goodmans AzzieWatch site? I wanted to reference this site for my game, but I am having no luck locating it, or the information it contained. Anyone able to help me gets my gratitude!
Gyro the Greek Sandwich Pirate
http://matrix.dumpshock.com/azziewatch/

Is this what you're looking for?
Kanada Ten
embarrassed.gif
Paul
No and yes. That's the site I was looking for, but I was wrong (So far)-it dosn't containt he refernces I was hopig for. I gues that means I break out my Aztlan book. Damn was hoping to to avoid moving my lazy ass.

Thank you.
FlakJacket
Or you could just ask here and have people bring you the information or page references. smile.gif
mfb
we do live to serve. except kanada ten; he lives to reinvent the frappe. weirdo.
Ancient History
What am I, chopped liver?
tisoz
QUOTE (Ancient History)
What am I, chopped liver?

A roomful of monkeys.
Patrick Goodman
Or you could email me and ask me about Azziewatch (which is discussed in Target: Matrix, FWIW).

Oh, wait, you did that already.... wink.gif
Paul
I wasn't sure how often you checked that email adress, and I've seen you around here at times, so I decided to post and email, that way I could cover my bases if you for some reason didn't reply. smile.gif

But you did, and had what I wanted as well!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012