Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have a Question...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TimeKeeper
Ok, I have this Fiction that I'm writing. It's kinda slow going, but I was wondering if I could post it on these forums somewheres.

Just as a story, with some feedback every now and then, but anything related to the characters would be posted by me.

And before anyone asks, no I don't have a website that I could do this from.

Now if someone would be kind enough to post it for me (relizing that chapter progression would be slow)... wink.gif

Either post or PM me. I'll be around
Strobe
Check your PM.

-Strobe
Talia Invierno
Free webspace is available at yahoo/geocities (among others): gives you both a (very popular!) e-mail and more than enough webspace to publish a novel. (Edit: it's what I'm using to post the first few chapters of my own works.) Do that and (if you want) I'll give you feedback - but be forewarned that mine tends to focus on what could stand improving rather than peer support.
Pistons
You can also check out shapcano's website; he gladly posts stories from other authors. Send him an email.
Adam
You may also want to post it at the Shadowrun Writers' Forum
Drain Brain
I thought, for a while, that all those "I'm going to post a thread with an annoying and vague title" type people had gone away. ohplease.gif

I guess I was wrong. frown.gif
TimeKeeper
I thought, for a while, that all those "I'm going to post a thread with an annoying and vague title" type people had gone away. 

I guess I was wrong. 

Are you kidding? I was one of the first to do that.

People want to know what the heck I'm talking about and therefore read the post. nyahnyah.gif
Adam
Good for you; bad for the long-term archiving of the thread. Please use descriptive thread titles. Pretty please.
TimeKeeper
I will, but only because you aske me to Adam wink.gif

Actually I would have started to eventually.
RedmondLarry
No. Sorry. I don't have an answer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012