Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Awakened Critter Found In New Mexico
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Crimson Jack
Found a news story regarding what some are calling a DEAD CHUPACABRA? Interesting story, in that there's some video footage of this guy bringing in a carcass of one of them. What do you think? A newly awakened critter or hoax?

wink.gif
DocMortand
Heh...from the picture it kinda looks like a dried squid thingy. Since it's in New Mexico, it's probably a hoax, or a gov'mint conspiracy. (Remember, Roswell?)

After all, we all know the elves, dwarves and orks exist now-a-days...(i.e. Kate Moss-types, midgets and the breathtakingly ugly/Cromagnon Men) So maybe this is a herald of magic rising in the world...
toturi
Kate Moss is an elf? Wow, I gotta go got myself an elven girlfriend then!
Crimsondude 2.0
It's neither. It's the carcass of a long-dead sea creature that lived in New Mexico when the state was underwater. It's apparently related to the manta ray genetically.
Solstice
I'm pretty certain it's no kind of land mammal which has escaped notice for a hundred years of wildlife research in New Mexico. Funny stuff.
Crimsondude 2.0
Nice to see the users around here paying attention to earlier posts.

It's a relative of the skate.
Talia Invierno
Thanks to you, I now have that song stuck in my head. (Trying at least to encourage it into the Homer Simpson horn version.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012