Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dumpshock procrastination
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Sokei
just had to throw this out after my experience this afternoon. I walked into class 10 minutes late this afternoon because I was apparently sucked into a couple posts and lost track of time. Needless to say i couldnt tell my professor "you know how it is chummer, you get to reading about cyberware and poof! there goes the time"
Typhon

Every day this week chummer , everyday this week ...

Sokei
LOL , now i feel better. too bad i cant get my japanese professor to cut me some slack based off this poll.
Kagetenshi
I voted "every day", but it's inaccurate. Still, it's generally on the four to six times a week range.

~J
Aku
unemployed with nothing better than to sit online all day
JudgeIto78
hell, I'm at work right now, and I'm wasting time here rather than working on case files... but then again, this job somewhat lends to taking my time and making sure things are done right.

That, and it's fun to post-counterpost vs. my GM (Soeki) at work nyahnyah.gif
Jrayjoker
Ditto, I have avoided some ugly calculations all day with this....
Drain Brain
Had to vote everyday because I too read the forums at work. I can't post from work though, so if I notice something important that requires my input, I call up my old man (on the work phone, of course) and have him add it verbatim...

Naughty, ain't I?

Muahahahaha... such is the addictive nature of Shadowrun (or my relative sadness)
Adam
Hey folks,

Despite my leniency lately, threads about Dumpshock should typically be taken either to Bug Reports & Feature Requests, if they are Bug Reports or Feature Requests, or to General Gaming if they're meta-topics about Dumpshock.
Drain Brain
QUOTE (Adam)
Hey folks,

Despite my leniency lately, threads about Dumpshock should typically be taken either to Bug Reports & Feature Requests, if they are Bug Reports or Feature Requests, or to General Gaming if they're meta-topics about Dumpshock.

eek.gif

Erm...
Ecclesiastes
Having access to Dumpshock at work.... I voted Everyday. frown.gif
Sokei
(adam)
Hey folks,

my apologies adam I was unaware frown.gif , wont happen again.
Typhon

Can I change my Vote ? It just made me late for work again today wobble.gif
Crimson Jack
I post a lot at night, so it doesn't happen often that I'm late for something, but when it is it normally involves my girlfriend and she doesn't like that too much. biggrin.gif
torzzzzz
biggrin.gif

it's worse when you have a few topics up on post and you take a 'quick look' at lunchtime and your like 'dam' where did the day go ooops!

torz x
The Grifter
I tend to forget where I posted, so I'm lousy at answering replies to my posts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012