Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adept Netbook
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dalassa
I was wondering if the phys ad netbook project was still around and if so where it is currently located?
Dalassa
Well nuts, look like my player already posted this...Anyway we still need an answer. House rules and extra powers are nice.
Kanada Ten
This is the link to the Adept Handybook PDF, but it seems to be broken.

This is the Adept Sourcebook Project, which night have some ideas.

wink.gif Old Forum Search Fu.
Thansal
ohhh, thanks smile.gif

me being said player nyahnyah.gif
Chance359
Is it still around?
Grey
Something tells me I shouldn't see this when I follow the Project link:

Welcome to phpBB 2 Installation
Kanada Ten
http://underworld.hopto.org/

They seem to be slowing on the production, but the Adept forum has a list of power submissions.

The original Adept's Handybook is still around floating on people's hard drives.
Connor
I thought I had a copy of the Adept's Handybook, but it doesn't appear to be in the stuff on my laptop. If no one posts a link to it by the time I dig through the other machine I'll put it up for download somewhere.
Capt. Dave
Adept's Handybook
Here's the link.

EDIT - it doesn't seem to want to load, but if you right click the link and select "Save Target As" then it will download and save.
Smiley
Even though some of the powers people come up with are bullcrap, it's still good to have everything in one place. Good book.
Connor
Well, I'm glad someone put up a link since I can't seem to find my copy. It must be on a backup cd somewhere...heh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012