Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the stealthest charatcer mage?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Cynic project
How stealthy can a mage be, using build points? No phimages..they just make Elvis Christ,cry.
Sandoval Smith
Improved Invisibility, Stealth, Silence, Levitate, Magic Fingers, Gecko Crawl, Alter Memory. Even if you see him, there's a good chance you didn't see him.
Cynic project
Um thanks. I should have been more clear. What type of mages make the best sneaking types?
mfb
shamen. summon a spirit, use Concealment.
Cynic project
What about domains?
Fortune
What about them?

You could Initiate and learn Invoking.
mfb
or, you could just whistle up a new spirit every time you cross domains. that's what shamen are for.
Fortune
That too, but I figured that was too obvious. nyahnyah.gif
Capt. Dave
I guess a shaman with ruthenium security armor that has thermal dampening,
with Silence, Imp. Invis., Physical Camouflage,
and (Charisma) great form city spirits all using Concealment,
as well as a free spirit using Aura Masking on you,
would be about as stealthy as stealthy gets.
mfb
conclealment doesn't stack. you only need one spirit concealing you.
Capt. Dave
Why wouldn't it stack? Not disagreeing with you, but do you have a page reference?
Lindt
The aura masking was a good idea...
Edward
concealment is domain spesific. you want a greatform hearth and a great form city to folow you around, betwen them thay should cover you everywhere your going non toxic.

Edward
mfb
hm. can't find it. i'm 99% sure, though, that it says somewhere that if multiple instances of the same power are used on one individual, only the highest-rated applies.
tisoz
I think that is how the armor spell works. You could have concealment work the same or like the way worn armor works - highest and half of next highest... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012