Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [OT] Dead Man's Chest
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
DrJest
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 ahoy!

The funniest part, although I've yet to find any confirmation, was a report on the Steve Wright show today that they've cast the part for Jack Sparrow's dad - to be played by Keith Richards cool.gif

EDIT: Wait, I found confirmation on the Keith Richards story cool.gif
Austere Emancipator
So, ehhh, what you're saying is that, umm, in 2064 Aztech will hire a group of runners to capture Johnny Depp to play the role of John Sparrow's dad Jack for their upcoming film Pirates of the Caribbean 74: Rum Drinking Scoundrels since Mr Depp refuses to act in it?
[/Useless attempt to stop threadlock]

[Edit]Or, better yet, they want the runners to get them the (amazingly well-preserved) corpse of Keith Richards to animate as a zombie and play Jeb Sparrow's great grandfather's ghost.[/Edit]
Lindt
Hey, he flagged it as OT, and its something not stupid.
Heheh... Keith Richards... Yarrr
DrJest
You could say that Pirates of the Caribbean is in fact valid source material for SR as a melding of historical drama with mysticism smile.gif
Austere Emancipator
Whether you flag it as [OT] or not doesn't matter, you know. The topic of this forum is Shadowrun, and off-topicking just plain isn't allowed. Even though a few threads have been known to go unnoticed for quite a while...
Fortune
I can really see Keef in a role like this. Good for him! smile.gif
Adam
Hi.

Saying that a thread is off-topic does not make it a postable topic. Some topics slip through the cracks; they're either marginally on-topic, or they have such a stupid subject line that none of the admins bother to read it, or we think the thread is entertaining and so we break the rules.

And now, I enforce the rules.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012